“Holy shit! I’d much rather be the one doing the tying up” he whispered huskily back to me.

I straddled him causing his penis to poke my core through my already wet panties and leaned over to grab the whipped cream. His eyes widened and his pupils dilated as it followed my every move. I squeezed whipped cream onto my erect nipples and I shuddered at the coolness of it against my heated skin.

He leaned forward to lick it off but I pushed him back into the sofa and bounced on his dick swirling my hips around. He groaned out loud and pushed up but I lifted my hips to end contact with him.

“You don’t touch unless I say so Mr Stone” I said strictly. He smirked and leaned backwards watching me intently. I picked up the chocolate syrup and messily squirted it over my nipples, then breasts with some landing on his chest.

“Oops... I got some on you” I apologised coyly before bending to slowly lick it off. He was stiff as a board and felt as though he’d break my panties any time now.

“Sasha...-“

“That’s Miss Montgomery, Mr Stone” I interrupted him.

“Miss Montgomery... please!” he gasped.

I pushed forward and held my sweetened breasts in front of him as he ravaged me. He licked the whipped cream off and sucked my chocolate nipples until I was all clean. He bent his head and began on the underside of my breasts gliding his tongue over the swells before heading back to my nipples.

“Slow down Mr Stone, I have much more planned for you” I said coyly. I slid off his lap and pulled my panties off before walking down to his bedroom making sure to bring the chocolate syrup and whipped cream. “Follow me”

I barely stepped into his bedroom when I heard him scrambling forward and barge into the room. I held a hand in front of me to stop him coming closer and pointed to his large bed. He slid over the covers and laid on his back with his arms behind his head. His cock twitched with excitement but his eyes roamed over my body attentively. I pulled out four colourful scarves and threaded them through my fingers feeling the smooth silkiness of them.

“So what do you have in store for me Miss Montgomery?” he asked.

I held the scarves with two hands and swayed my hips as I began to dance for him. I twirled and rocked my hips getting closer to him and tied one foot then the other before tying up his hands to the bars above him.

He was breathing heavily and I stepped up on to the bed continuing my dance. I stepped over his hips so each foot was either side of him and I bobbed my hips down spreading my legs to show him a glimpse of my wetness.

“Sash-Miss Montgomery, I can’t wait too long!”

“Too bad Mr Stone, you’ll have to”

I straddled him hovering just over his erection as I squirted more whipped cream and chocolate over his body and finally over his beautiful penis. I started at his nipples, ravaging him as he did me and following the trail of sweetness to his throbbing manhood. His hands pulled at his bonds as he tried to grab at me but the scarves held him back.

I licked the mountain of whipped cream before eating him. I sucked the sides of cock slurping the sugary treat from his salty skin before taking his whole length and pumping his entire cock with my hot mouth.

“Sasha!!!” Jake cried.

I was way past foreplay as well and I straddled him again holding his swollen tip to my dripping wet pussy. I rubbed his dick in circles over my engorged clit spreading my juices over my pussy then swiftly plunged him in deep. Very, very deep.

“Holy fuck yes!!!” He shouted before thrusting into me. I bounced down on him and rode him hard grinding my hips against his feeling him hit me deep inside.

My walls squeezed his engorged and throbbing erection and I threw my head back screaming his name as my climax exploded. It was like a chain of explosives going off one after another and I barely heard Jake cry out my name before he thrust upwards with excessive force and spilt himself inside me.

We both collapsed and breathed hard, our chests rising up and down as we tried to catch our breaths.

“Holy fuck! I’ve never really been into getting tied up but you sure as hell made it worth it” he panted loudly.

I just grinned seeing as I was totally unable to breathe.

“You know Miss Montgomery, I’d love to turn the tables on you. I’d love to tie you up while I squeezed chocolate all over your delicate skin. I’d lick every inch of you and make you scream my name countless times before I follow with my fingers and make you scream over and over again. Now untie me so I can make you beg”

I quickly undid his tight scarves and before I knew it he flipped me over to my stomach.

“But before I do just that, I’ll need a little snack” he said and he thrust into me with yet another impressive and very hard erection. He pounded into me making my breasts grind into the sheets I was clutching while I screamed in pleasure.

“Come for me baby, and I’ll spend the rest of the night making you come over and over again until you beg me to stop”

That did it. His furious mating and whispered words made me climax so hard the same time as him and I was like jelly.

He gently turned me over and carefully tied each limb so I was spread wide open. Unlike him, I was blindfolded which only heightened my sense of pleasure and I shivered as the chocolate syrup was squirted onto me.

He concentrated the syrup onto my nipples and my pussy and I waited with anticipation to feel his hot tongue to taste it. He started kissing my mouth, hot and passionate before he moved his expert mouth down my neck. He bit my shoulder making me shudder and then he began his licking.

His hot tongue swirled the chocolate, licking it all up and leaving a trail of saliva that cooled when he moved on. The mixture of hot tongue and cold air were sending goosebumps across my skin. He worked my nipples until they were straining for his mouth and all the while no other part of him touched me making me ache for more and more.

Slowly, oh so slowly, his tongue caressed the chocolaty skin of my taut stomach to my mound then he honed straight for my chocolate pussy. Melting chocolate dripped down across my clit to my core and he licked it all up dipping his clever tongue into my channel . His fingers joined him and by now I’d climaxed so many time I couldn’t count!

“I need you” I whispered huskily and he obliged.

He pressed his cock to my pussy and played with the head of his dick, pushing in and out making me whimper. With one fast powerful thrust he entered me and pumped frantically into me. I took him all and wished I could hold him, cling onto him closer, but my thoughts were interrupted by more waves of pleasure.

He roared and came the same time as I did and thrust gently as his seed filled me.

“I think I’m becoming addicted to you Miss Montgomery” he gasped after untying me and holding me close.

I wanted to reply. I wanted to tell him I felt the same way, but I didn’t know if he was talking about this facade or the real me.

**********************************************************************************

A/N

Here you are my dears. It’s a short one but pact full juicy details =) I hope I didn’t disappoint you all! I promise I won’t neglect my stories anymore but The Elementals will be my main focus. So please check it out because I entered it into the Watty’s. Support me by voting/commenting and sharing it with your fans and friends =)

Nix <3