Chapter 1: The Beginning.

The sirens blared as the ambulance speed by.
Alex Simmons didn't understand what was going on.
How could they just be dead? One minute Alex and her friends Taylor and Sierra were together and everything was completely normal and then the next minute they're dead.
Alex was so confused.
How could this have happened. Someone walked up to Alex as she stared into oblivion.
It was her mother, Harper Simmons.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mrs. Simmons asked.

"Yeah mom I'm okay with the fact that both of my friends are dead!" Alex snapped.

Alex couldn't describe her pain. It was one of those things that you couldn't put to words.

"Oh honey I know it's hard right now but it will be okay." Mrs. Simmons said sympathetically.

"Okay?!", "No! It will never be okay!" Alex cried as a sob caught in her throat.
She ran into her house as the whole neighborhood stared at her.
Honestly she could care less. Her friends were dead.
The only people who understood and accepted who she really was were gone. Forever.
---
Alex tossed and turned all night. She couldn't sleep.
She didn't see how she would ever be able to again.
Alex got out of bed and walked into her bathroom.
As she wet her face, she saw something that made her heart ache.
It was an engraved bracelet that said, "BFFs A,T and S!"
Taylor and Sierra had the exact same ones. Or now did have. They all got the bracelets their freshman year in high school.
It was supposed to prove they would never be apart, but now they'll never be together again.
---
The story of the girls deaths soared through the tiny town of Rosebrook as fast as you could say two dead girls.
The whole town of Rosebrook was in shock.
No one had died in Rosebrook. Ever.
Mysteriously before anyone died in Rosebrook, they would disappear.
However, Taylor Livingston and Sierra Mitchelson didn't.
Alex walked down the stairs as her mom was making coffee. Alex heard the news playing in the background, this infuriated her.
All that stupid broadcast would say was that Taylor and Sierra's deaths were tragic accidents. Alex wouldn't; refused to believe this was accidental.

"Why are you watching this?" Alex demanded.

"Sweetheart I want to know what's going on." Mrs. Simmons replied.

"Mom this is nothing but lies!" Alex half-yelled.
Alex stormed to her room and slammed the door.
Deep down inside Alex knew this wasn't an accident and she was going to prove it no matter the cost.
---
Alex went to Rosebrook High. She was in her junior year of high school.
After the sixth period bell rang for school to be over, Alex ran right into somebody.
It turned out to be the most popular boy in school, Josh Formby.

"Whoa there!" , "Are you okay?" Josh asked with real concern.

"Oh Josh, I'm so sorry!" , "I didn't mean to run into you!" Alex said starting to blush.

"It's okay." , "How are you?" Josh asked.

"I guess I'm as to be suspected." Alex said truthfully.

"I'm so sorry, this can't be easy." Josh said.

"It's not, I don't think it ever will be." Alex said.

"Well I better get going so I don't miss the bus." , "I'll see you later Alex." Josh said.

"Bye Josh." Alex said.

"Idiot, why didn't you watch where you were going." Alex thought to herself.
Just as she was about to walk out of the school, Emily Perrigton, walked up to her.

"Well, well, well.", "Look what we have here it's the four-eyed pimple-faced junior." Emily snickered.

"What do you want Emily?" Alex asked with so much annoyance in her voice it was almost laughable.

"Oh, nothing, nothing." "I just wanted to see how you were dealing with your friends suicides?" Emily asked with fake concern.
Alex turned red.

"They did not commit suicide!" She yelled at Emily's face.
Alex was so angry she saw red.

"How could that wench say that?" , "She knows nothing about what happened to them! Nothing!" Alex thought.
Emily started laughing in Alex's face.
Alex's whole body got hot.
She had to get out of there before she did something she would regret.

When Alex got home she went to her room upstairs.
She went to her desk and got on her computer.
She started researching deaths in towns nearby and they all seemed to be linked.
Every death that had ever happened were all teenage deaths.
Every single one. This couldn't have been a coincidence, could it?

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Rosebrook! No Copyright!! Please let me know how you liked it in the comments. Please vote!