Chapter 24: Assumptions.

Alex was confused.
Again.

"What was Emily talking about?"

"What wasn't she supposed to know?" Alex asked herself quietly.
To many thoughts were running through Alex's brain at one time and she couldn't think straight.

She was in her house, pacing. She was alone, her parents were still at work and she was an only child.

What was she going to do?

She couldn't tell her parents, but she needed to tell someone. It was to important not too.

"Right?" She asked herself.

After two hours of critically thinking about what to do, she finally decided. She was going to the police.

Alex pulled up to the police station with her heart beating out of her chest.
It was time for everyone to get peace about what happened to Taylor and Sierra. She walked into the police station sweating with nervousness.

The same woman who spoke with Josh just hours earlier asked Alex the same questions.

"How can I help you young lady?" The woman asked.

"I-I'm here about my best friends, Taylor and Sierra's, deaths." Alex said.

"Another one." The woman mumbled, annoyed.

"Excuse me?" Alex asked.

"A boy about your age was here earlier today for the same exact thing." The woman said.

"Who?" Alex asked curiously.

"That's confidential." The woman replied. "Hold on one moment." She said and walked to Officer Wrenolds office. The Officer walked out behind the woman and motioned for Alex to now come into his office.

Once the door shut Officer Wrenolds asked, "What is it young lady?" Alex paused for a moment then said,

"A girl I go to school with, Emily Perrington, I think she killed my best friends, Taylor and Sierra."