Jimin

Park Jimin, your best friend. Ever since you got bitten by some starving vampire you've been acting different. Jimin has noticed these things but never decided to ask about what happened or anything. One night you and Jimin were having a slumber party and after you ate you didnt feel very good, he of course asked if you were okay so you said yes and after time it went away but you got hungry again but this time.. For blood. You were so hungry and thirsty for blood you just zoned out of everything and all you heard was Jimin's heart pumping and your gums start to hurt a little since your fangs started to come out. Jimin looked at you and raised a brow slightly, "Seriously, are you okay?" He asked you nodded, "Perfect..." You said not thinking about how your fangs would be reveled while speaking. Jimin's eyes grew wide when he noticed them and he jumped up. "W- What the.. What happened to you?!" He yelled. "No time for questions Jimin... I'm starving.." You told him, "Well go get something to eat that isn't me!" He exclaimed and pointed at the door, you looked at the door then back at him, he was more calm than before. "Sorry... For shouting... I just don't want to be a vampire... It seems hard and... Scary.. I'm just..." he sits down on the floor again, "Can you please close your mouth..? Your fangs are making me feel terrible just seeing them.." He asked.