YoonGi

Min Yoongi, your boyfri- no, ex boyfriend actually.
You broke up with Yoongi because you thought he cared more about his music than you. He tried telling you that you were the most important thing to him, that you were his inspiration for his music but you were so heartless you didnt believe him. Years past and you were out of collage and so was Yoongi but you still didn't talk.
You realized Yoongi barely went to collage classes when you were in them. You started feeling bad, knowing that you're the reason that your guys' relationship is messed up all because of you.
One day you were just watching YouTube like always and you came across a video called 'The Last - Agust D' you remember that name from somewhere, ah, yes, it was Yoongi's 'Rap Name' that you both came up with, I guess he kept it.
You clicked on the video and it almost made you cry.
You clicked out of the video in tears and left the house and went to Yoongi's house. You got there and saw all the lights off except for his bedroom light where you slightly hear rapping.
"SUGA a.k.a Agust D is my second name
When I'm walking on the street, people whisper my name
My beat spreads from Daegu to Apgujung
The life of my music lives and breathes
all over the world----" is all you heard before you heard a car pull up in the driveway, you looked at the car quickly and you saw two handsome, tall and somewhat tall men get out of the car. #WWYD