JungKook

Jeon Jungkook, your best friend and your crush. You walked in to school planning on  how you were going to tell Jungkook you like him. While trying to find Jungkook you saw a girl look at you with disgust while finally walking over to him once you found him. Before you got to Jungkook the girl had walked over to him and started to touch his arms and body and you could tell Jungkook was uncomfortable but you honestly didn't want to get into that shit so you stayed out of it. After time the girl was still with him. You were honestly really bored so you went to go over again but the girl just kissed him before you got to him. Jungkook was officially Jungshook but you were just to hurt to realize. You walked away sadly while she was kissing him and just went to class. After a few minutes of being alone in class Jungkook walked in, you just ignored him for a while before he realized you weren't okay. He made you look at him but you didn't make eye contact with him. "Look at me..." He told you quietly so you made eye contact with him. "What's wrong?" He asked but you didn't reply. Jungkook leaned closer to your face and asked again, "What's wrong?" Again, you didnt answer. "Tell me... Seriously, I'm worried.." He stated but you stayed silent. It was only a little while after when Jungkook got annoyed with your silent treatment so he just kissed you. Your eyes widened and you saw the girl from earlier walk into the class and her eyes widened as she walked over trying to pull Jungkook off of you but he just wouldn't let that happen. After time she had finally gotten Jungkook off of you and made him look at her, "What the he-!" She went to say but was silenced by Jungkook as he cut her off. "We aren't dating so you had no reason to kiss me this morning, you ruined my plan to confess to the girl I really love," he motions one of his hands towards you then continued, "And its your fault I was in the position so if you could just kindly leave me and my love life alone and just me alone in general, that would he fantastic." He went off obviously really pissed off.