DEREK HALE [REQUESTED]

This is for Karina!❁requested by: ToBadAsses❁

This is for Karina!
requested by: ToBadAsses

I think it's safe to say that my boyfriend despises my best friend Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale isn't one for the feelings and he doesn't open up, even to pack members.

Growing up it has always been Scott, Stiles and I but I had this special bond with Stiles and for that reason, I felt closer to him. Our relationship truly started to change when his Mother died and I had to help him with his panic attacks. From then on people always thought we were dating.

But because I'm dating Derek Hale all thoughts of dating Stiles got pushed to the side because I know who I'm in love with and I'm sorry to say but it's not with my best friend. Even when Lydia whispers in my ear 'endgame' I know that I will stick to my morals.

Some nights Derek is unsure. I know he trusts me but I think the thought of going from him to a sarcastic and out of control human is enough to get him jealous. Especially the nights when Stiles and I have binge nights.

It's been a tradition for years that Stiles and I binge an entire trilogy in one night. It doesn't matter if it's Harry Potter or Star Wars, we will always finish it. And on the cold nights, we cuddle, but it's simply platonic and there are no romantic feelings shared.

It's a typical Friday night and Stiles and I decided to ditch the movies and binge watch an entire season of Game of Thrones which will take about 10 hours and it will bring us into the morning, nothing new.

Ignoring Stiles' protesting, I invited Derek over to watch. I knew he didn't watch Game of Thrones but I knew that if I didn't invite him I would have to hear about it later on. I wasn't expecting him to actually come but when Stiles and I walked in we saw Derek, sitting on the couch.

"Hey, I didn't think you would actually come," I said surprised but a huge smile was etched on my face.

"I can't believe you actually invited him oh my God." He mumbled, rubbing his face in annoyance. Both Derek and I shot a glare at Stiles, Derek's bitchy attitude was starting to wear off on me.

"It'll be fun! The two most important men in my life snuggling up while watching the rise of my queen Daenerys is exciting." Derek snorted.

"Stiles is hardly a man."

"Okay, this is why I didn't want Derek here. He's ruined Stiles and Karina time!" My best friend whined like a little child. Maybe Derek was right.

"Stiles and Karina time?" Derek growled.

"Yeah, we are best friends after all. She obviously loves me more since we've known each other for our entire life." Stiles retorted which caused Derek to deepen his growl.

"You are not helping Stiles." I sighed in frustration, "I love you both okay? Now let's just watch this damn show before I leave both of you."

"Fine" They mumbled identically. I smiled in excitement and sat down next to Derek, Stiles followed suit and sat on my other side. I pulled a huge blanket out for all three of us.

By the fifth episode, all three of us were exhausted, even Derek who had trouble sleeping at night yawned every thirty minutes. I had a bowl of popcorn in my lap, kettle corn, mine and Stiles' favorite but Derek hated kettle. Stiles leaned his head against my shoulder and grabbed a handful of popcorn. When Derek saw this he immediately stood up, ripping the blanket off of all three of us.

"I've had enough. Get off my girlfriend." He yelled at Stiles. The teen just rolled his eyes at the grumpy werewolf, used to their bickering.

"Derek relax," I said gently not wanting to anger the wolf. But my voice simply made him angrier.

"I'm not going to relax when you are cuddling with someone who is not your boyfriend." He yelled at me. I flinched back at his outburst. His jealously was starting to get on my nerves. It's like he didn't trust me.

"Look Derek I love Stiles," He growled at me, his eyes shining their alpha color, "But as a friend. As a brother. I've known him my entire life and he's been there for me when no one else has." Stiles nodded vigorously, fearing that the wolf would rip his throat out with his teeth.

"I would never try anything with Karina, besides I'm in love with someone else," Stiles added quietly. I smiled at my best friend who always has my back. Derek looked guilty, one of the only emotions Derek has let anyone see. He sighed, rubbing his eyes because of his exhaustion.

"I'm in love with you Derek, only you," I reassured, taking a step towards him. He looked into my eyes before I lightly kissed him on the lips. I pulled away and he embraced me tightly.

"Okay." He whispered into my hair, "Okay." He said trying to convince me that he was calm, though I felt that he was trying to convince himself.

"Hello, Stiles here. I may be your best friend but I definitely don't want to see you getting all soft and warm with Derek so are we going to watch the noblest characters death? Should I leave or?"

"Yes."

"No."

Derek and I said at the same time. I gave him a pointed look.

"I don't like him." He said simply, sitting back down on the couch.

"Well in case you didn't know, literally nobody likes you." I smacked the backside of Stiles' head before plopping myself right next to Derek, "Fine I'm going to leave before things get too sensual." I rolled my eyes but waved goodbye as he walked out the door. I snuggled into Derek's side and closed my eyes.

Game of Thrones can wait because spending time with my sour wolf is way more entertaining.