DEREK HALE [2]

Derek when somebody threatens you — You were a constant target in the pack

Derek when somebody threatens you — You were a constant target in the pack. Yes there was another human in the pack, but you were different. It was because of the fact that Derek loved you so much that made you valuable to any predator. Even Matt Daehler?

You and Derek went on a date to the movies, a typical Friday night for you two. You were left alone when Derek went to buy another bag of popcorn.

Or so you thought.

You heard a hiss come from a few seats behind you. Skeptical, you turned around and nearly shat your pants at what was in front of you.

It was Jackson Whittemore...

homicidial lizard edition.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" You whipped your head around to find the source of the voice. You cringed when you saw it was non other than Matt Daehler...

Jacksons daddy.

Sorry, Jacksons 'master'.

You gulped as a response. You could feel the dreaded Kanima come up behind you, ready to paralyze you neck down.

Honestly he needs to come up with some more unique moves. This is getting old.

You were whimpering as you felt a slight touch at the back of your neck, ready to accept the fact that you are indeed going to be paralyzed. Well that was until you heard a deep growl.

"About time." You said as you saw the love of your life, Derek, in wolf form, approaching Matt in a menacing way. Matt slowly backed up in fear, which gave Derek a little more confidence.

"If you ever go near her again, I will rip your throat out, with my teeth." He finished, letting out a snarl at the end. Matt nodded and scurried away. Leaving the lovers alone, and a very confused, and naked, Jackson.

"I'm so sorry I left you alone. You could have been killed. I love you so much and I promise I won't let anybody ever lay a finger on you, ever again." Derek said, caressing your cheek.

"It's okay, I love you too Derek. Thanks for saving my ass once again." You told him and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"What the hell is going on here?"