Loke x Neko! Reader | Opposites Attract | Part 2

Start from the beginning

He always flirted with other girls to try and get [Name] off his mind. Back then, he believed that he wasn't worthy of her for killing Karen.

"You know, I don't really know--" [Name] teased, placing the glasses back on his face, which morphed into one of shock.

"Wha--" He spluttered, face red.

"Awe~ Just kidding Love" she laughed, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "You're really fun to tease you know"

Loke long forgot this feeling. He's been so used to girls latching themselves onto him.

She's the only one who could make him feel nervous. Feel flustered.

She was his shadow and he was her light.

"I want to talk to Miss Lucy for a bit, wait for me in the celestial world Leo?" [Name] asked and Loke nodded, disappearing.

[Name] walked around, finding Lucy, who smiled.

"Did you sort everything out?" Lucy asked and [Name] nodded happily.

"About the contract, I am free on any given day" [Name] told her.

"Are you sure? I'm sure you'll like one day off" Lucy said, slightly unsure.

"No. I'll be fine. I recover quite fast" [Name] insisted. She stepped forward to hug Lucy. "Thank you for taking care of Leo"

And with that, [Name] disappeared back to the celestial world.

∞∞∞

Many years later, Lucy stood in the middle of the arena for the Grand Magic Games as fans cheered for her.

This is the second time she's competed in the games and her excitement was off the charts.

She may not enjoy fighting that much, but this was to continue Fairy Tail's win streak from the previous year.

Even if she was fighting Yukino, this was for her guild. She's sure that Yukino will try her best as well.

"Yukino, let's both try our best" Lucy smiled.

"Yes. For our guilds" Yukino agreed.

The crowd was excited, for they are both celestial wizards and are both from previously rivalled guilds.

Both guilds cheered louder than the audience for their guild mates.

"And let the match start now!"

Yukino quickly summoned Libra and Pieces. Lucy quickly dodged Pieces, barely managing to stay on her feet.

"You look like you could use some help" a voice said, offering Lucy his hand.

"Loke!" Lucy said, her hands on his key. He always came before she even had the chance to summon him.

"Leo, quit with your flirting" [Name] hit his head with her fist.

"You jealous [Name]?" Loke grinned, looking at her.