Shô x Cana's Sister! Reader | Unlucky | Part 2

Começar do início

"You know... remember the promise we made as children?" [Name] suddenly brought up, eyes glued downwards as she took his hand.

"Of course, we're going to sail around Earthland. I'm going to help you find your sister"

Upon hearing his words, [Name] froze, eyes widening.

That's right... she hasn't told anyone about her sister being in Fairy Tail.

Now that lead to another decision.

Tell him or not?

What are the outcomes?

"Hello? [Name]?" Shô asked, bending down and looking up into her eyes.

"Oh, sorry about that" [Name] smiled sheepishly, blushing the slightest.

All this time, she thought that he had forgotten. Forgotten their promise. Broken their promise.

And in that split second, [Name] made a decision that influenced her path.

"Let's go then, alright? We'll travel the world and see all sorts of places!" [Name] smiled brightly. Just like she had done when they were forced to work in the Tower of Heaven.

"Yeah, I can't wait"

[Name] made the decision to go with her friends. Perhaps if she was lucky, she would see Cana soon as well.

[Name] didn't want to disappoint Shô. He seemed so excited to help her. She didn't want to ruin it.

Because [Name] was always the one who helped him stand. Shô always wanted her to see him as strong. He wanted to be the person [Name] would rely on.

Since they were children, [Name] was always just like Erza. When Erza was forced to leave, it was [Name] who motivated everyone. [Name] who helped them all stand and find light once again.

It was hard to believe that she was ever so depressed at all. After she was separated from her sister, she was so sad. She was the one who everyone else helped.

After meeting Shô, [Name] decided to become strong. To become the one everyone else relied on. Because she wanted him to smile. To smile and be happy.

Cana was happy at Fairy Tail, with her friends. Why can't [Name] be happy with her friends?

"Great, then let's go" [Name] grabbed Shô's hand, dragging him towards the beach, where she knew Milliana and Wally were waiting.

"I'll keep my promise [Name], alright? I'll make sure that we find your sister" Shô reassured her.

"Thank you Shô, I truly am grateful that you're here." [Name] told him, happiness evident in her voice.

"Then promise me that you'll stay with me? Even after you've found your sister?" Shô cautiously asked, as though he thought that [Name] would leave them once she's found her sister.

"I don't need to do that" [Name] muttered, suddenly stopping. She dropped Shô's hand.

"W-Why?"

"Because... don't you see Shô?" [Name] turned around, looking up at the taller male. "I've already made that promise. No matter what happens, we'll be together right?"

"Of course"

"Good" [Name] hugged Shô, and he eventually wrapped his own arms around the girl, a blush visible on his face.

"You know... we are unlucky to have been forced into completing the Tower... we are unlucky that we had to go through that hell" [Name] started off, voice muffled. "But... I guess I am sort of lucky. Because I got to meet my friends now. Because I learnt magic. But most of all, I got to meet you. So, I'm really glad"

Neither said a thing after that, as they made their way to the boat later on.

They may have been unlucky before, but guess they can be considered lucky because of the bonds they formed during their time in the Tower of Heaven.

~~~ End ~~~