Juvia x Gray's Sister! Reader | Cheer up | Part 2

Start from the beginning

"It's my life and I'll do what I want with it" Gray mimicked [Name].

"Gray! Everyone only has one heart, you shouldn't go around breaking girl's hearts!"

"I was just telling her what I feel! I don't like Juvia! Are you suggesting for me to go break their bones inste--"

"Of course not! My point is that you should've been more gentle with your words!"

"You go ahead and tel--"

Their bickering slowly disappeared for Juvia, as her eyes darted between them.

Who were they really? What was their relationship with each other? Could they be lovers? Juvia's face flushed at the thought.

"Um... Juvia wants to ask how you two know each other" she shyly muttered, gaining the attention of the two.

"Huh? Oh! I didn't introduce myself properly did I?" [Name] asked, not waiting for an answer. "My name's [Name] Fullbuster, I'm Gray's sister"

"S-Sister?!" Juvia felt her face turn red as she stood, embarrassed. Unnoticed by the two siblings as they continued to quarrel.

"Well whatever" [Name] sighed, hopeless at her blunt brother.

She was always the warmer out the the two. She cared a lot about other people and how they felt while Gray just happened to be the opposite.

She was inviting and was the type to become friends with anyone, a ray of sunshine. But she valued her time alone more than anything in the world.

He was cold and unaffectionate, the type to push people away, as cold as ice. But he valued his friends more than anything in the world.

It can be considered a miracle that they were related.

"Come in Juvia, you should go and catch your train Gray, we'll continue this after you come back" [Name] said, walking over to Juvia.

"Fine then, see you later" Gray waved, almost annoyed as he left for the train.

"W-Where does [Name]-Sama want to go?" Juvia stuttered, smiling.

"Let's go to Fairy Hills Kay? Then we can get some cake after!"

"I would love to make a cake for [Name]-Sama!" Juvia smiled happily, clinging onto [Name]'s arm.

"Really? Thanks then, let's make one together" [Name] smiled back, unaffected by Juvia's attitude.

They walked back to Fairy Hills as [Name] never stopped smiling. Juvia became clingy, returning to her normal behaviour, which was previously directed to Gray.

A thought suddenly crossed Juvia's mind. A thought that reminded her to stop acting that way.

Was it perhaps her behaviour that caused Gray to be repulsed by her?

Then she can't make the same mistake twice. She had to act. Pretend to be normal in front of [Name]. She couldn't let her slip away.

She can't be obsessive. She had to make friends and not act crazy.

This will be a new Juvia.

"Hello?? Juvia? Are you alright?" A hand waved in front of Juvia's face. She nodded.

"Of course Juvia's fine! Why wouldn't she be?" Juvia smiled, closing her eyes.

"Okay, shall we bake in your room?"

A single question caused Juvia's face to flush. No. She couldn't let [Name] see her room. It was still filled with pictures and dolls of Gray. [Name] will leave her. [Name] will think she's weird.

"N-No! C-can we go to [Name]-S-Sama's room?"

"Oh? Sure! Let's hurry then, I'm hungry"

"Of course [Name]-Sama!"

And with that, the two girls spent their evening together, laughing and smiling. No more tears were shed and the two seemed to be happy where they were.

They had each other and it seemed to be all that they needed.

~~~ End ~~~