Various x Reader | A Royal Request

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What happened?" Natsu clearly didn't understand the mood and didn't understand the hint that [Name] gave, indicating that she didn't want to talk about it.

"I was left to die by my parents at a young age. The Princess saved me, the King gave me shelter." [Name] shortly answered.

"Your own parents left you to die?!" Natsu sounded beyond mad. "Why?"

"I've never mentioned that to anyone and I never plan to"

"Why not?"

"There's no one in this world who will care. I cannot burden the royal family with my past"

"Come on, you can trust me"

"That cannot be confirmed nor denied" [Name] told him, hands gripping the handle of her sword.

"Well, I'll prove it to you then! You're my friend now, I'll do what I can to help!"

"Friends?" [Name] asked, confused. How was it possible that they became friends so soon?

"Yeah!" Natsu gave her a grin.

"Well, that does sound nice" [Name] blushed, looking away.

Then, the ground underneath them shook and [Name] looked up, seeing a stray monster. In a flash, [Name] pulled out her sword, slashing at it, a line of fire appearing and burning it.

"Cool! You use fire magic too!" Natsu exclaimed, looking at the sword.

"I'm a Holder Mage actually. It's the sword that holds a rare Lacrima in it. It's able to produce different elements from the blade" [Name] explained, turning the handle to him, showing him the red jewel which quickly changed back to its normal shade of [Favourite Colour].

"That's awesome!" Natsu grinned. "You think I can have a taste?"

"Afterwards, perhaps" [Name] told him.

'Natsu, [Name], the energy source has been found, Ren's letting it up. I'll send you the coordinates soon'

'Thank you, Hibiki'

[Name] told him and felt herself being dragged away. She looked in front to see Natsu.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on, it'll be faster, I can smell where Ren is," Natsu said.

"Why the sudden hurry? You didn't seem to mind before" [Name] asked.

"If destroying it means a lot to you, then I'll make sure to not leave a trace of it behind" Natsu looked back, his signature smile on his face. "Because I'm going to gain your trust."

[Name] smiled upon hearing his words, nodding. No one had ever bothered to do this much for her. No one has ever asked about her past, no one has ever gone to such lengths to gain her trust.

It created a warm feeling in her heart.

~~~ Sting's Ending ~~~

[Name] dismounted her horse, waiting for Sting to follow. She patted its mane, leading it on the sides of the forest.

"We're leaving them here?" Sting asked.

"Yeah, they'll be fine" [Name] assured. "Monsters won't target them. Let's hurry"

"Sure" Sting shrugged, observing the girl, who's personality shifted as soon as they left the castle.