Chapter-9: Something Else.

Start from the beginning

The rest of the game was uneventful. Everybody had dispersed into the lawn to dance whereas I stayed in to tell the servers to stop serving alcohol. After doing so, I was just heading to my room when I heard someone shriek near the basement staircase. Just as I opened the door, I saw Alicia being forcefully pinned against the railings by some random dude. She was struggling to get out of his grasp.

I had totally forgotten about her after the game.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I snarled at the loser.

"Chasey..." Alicia muttered, pushing at her assaulters chest.

"Hey, bro. I am busy right now. So get lost." The jerk replied and that was it.

I pulled him off Alicia and slammed him against the wall opposite to the railing. And did the same thing again and again and again until I was completely satisfied.

"You don't touch a girl without her permission." I kicked him once more and he slumped down the staircase.

"Chasey..." Alicia's voice was barely a whisper when I turned back to her. I saw her eyelids droop and her hand slipped off the railing, I immediately grabbed her waist to prevent her from tumbling down the staircase.

"You need to sleep." I picked her up and carried her to my room. I kicked open my door and did the same to shut it back.

"This...your room?" Alicia asked, still in my arms.

"Yes."

"So black." She murmured to herself. Her arm dangled over my shoulder and her body leaned against mine.

"I love black."

Why did I say that? I never really share things with random people...

"But you look hot in white. Actually..." She scrutinized my face for some time. "You look hot in everything."

She is so drunk.

"Thank you, Alicia."

"You are welcome." She smiled cheekily when I placed her on my bed.

"Even your sheetz are black." She ran her hand across the bed covers "It's so cool."

I did not know what to say.

"You know Chasey..."

Why is she calling me that?

"What's with this Chasey stuff?"

"Oh! Cause' you are adoooorable, so Chasey Bear. My cute Chasey Bear."

I think under normal circumstances I would've cringed but Alicia Ranger was being too adorable so I managed to digest her words.

"So, Chasey, thank you for the amazing makeout session."

I choked on my spit and stared at the innocent butterfly turned into sexy diva.

It was only after vigorous coughing that I was able to get relief. I stared at Alicia in utter disbelief and astonishment. What had gotten into her?

"Wh...what?" I asked her, just to make sure that my ears hadn't deceived me earlier.

"Yeah, It was the most amazing first kiss a person could have." She sprawled herself comfortably on my bed.

Oh my god!

"I...I am the first person you've kissed?"

"Yeah...that's what first kiss means, right?" And she started giggling uncontrollably.

At that very moment, I knew she needed some lemon juice to get the alcohol out of her head.

"Listen, Alicia. Stay here, I am getting you something. Don't move from the bed." She nodded seriously.

I ran out of my room to get a lemon and a glass of water. In the kitchen, the housekeeper handed them to me and just as I was about to leave for my room, I saw Patrick coming towards the kitchen.

Oh! Crap.

He looked at the glass and then at me.

"Chase you did not drink today, then who are you carrying these for?" His forehead creased when he looked at the lemon and the glass.

"Uh...Alicia is actually going berserk so..." I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Where is she? I have her best friend in my room."

I forgot Phyre was drunk too.

"She is in mine." I almost whispered but it was loud enough for Patrick to hear. His eyes widened.

"What?" I turned to see a shocked Jared.

I am done for good.

"You...you, Chase Victor Kingsleigh allowed a girl in your room and a drunk one at that?" Jared pressed his fingers against my forehead. "The temperature seems fine."

Before I could reply, a spine chilling scream was heard from one of the rooms.

What the hell?!

We ran in the direction of the scream and it turned out to be Phyre who was residing in Patrick's room. She was trying to wriggle out of her dress.

Her antics reminded me that I had Alicia to tend to, so I took the lemon and water to my room.

"Chasey!" Alicia screamed in delight when I entered the room.

"Here..." I squeezed the lemon in the water and handed it over to Alicia. "Drink it."

She made funny faces but finished it.

"Now, go to sleep." I took the glass from her.

"I don't want to." She pouted her lips.

"What will you do then?" I sighed.

"Ummm." She tapped her index finger against the side of her head. "Let's dance!" Her eyes brightened and her lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"Fine."

We danced for a while and Alicia agreed to sleep after that.

I raised the sheets up to her waist and and placed a pillow under her head. After taking a quick shower, I jumped onto the bed and closed my eyes in relief.

Though, I don't remember much but I had felt Alicia's hands on my naked chest in the middle of the night.

My suspicions were proved right when I woke up in the morning to find Alicia's sleeping form sprawled over my own.

This girl is something else.

|¶|¶|¶|¶|¶|

Vote. Comment. Share

Love,
Isha