27. 🐇 Well Fuck 🐇

Start from the beginning

"Wow, this is all just..."
"Confusing?"
"Horrifying?"
"RAINBOWS!!"

The three turned their head towards Sohyee who screamed in joy after completing her drawing on the kitchen counter. Mr.Jung sighed, "Excuse me while I put Sohyee to sleep."

Sohyee's whining faded away in a few minutes and Yoongi grabbed the file. "Yoongi wha-"
"This number." Yoongi stopped Hoseok and pointed to an unknown number.

Hoseok squinted his eyes at it and blinked a few times, "Huh? It seems familiar to me too..." Hoseok trailed off and Yoongi pulled out his phone.

He sighed when none of his contact numbers matched the unknown number. "Maybe if I check-"
"What are you boys doing?"

They both flinched as Mr.Jung raised his eyebrows while walking towards them. They kept the file down and Mr.Jung sighed. "Yah! My files a-"
"I know this number."

Mr.Jung looked up with his eyes blown wide in surprise. Hoseok nodded too and pulled out his phone to search for it, "I do too Dad but, I don't have it on my phone.."

"This number couldn't be tracked by the police but a bunch of 17 year olds knows whos it is. Wow." He shrugged and Yoongi got up. "Its getting late for me, I think I still have my old phone so, I'll check that one and get back to you or Hoseok."

Mr.Jung nodded and Hoseok walked Yoongi to the front door, "Goodnight Yoongi-ah." Mr.Jung said, "You know you can't tell any-" "I got it. Promise." Yoongi nodded and Mr.Jung smiled.

"Bye babe." Hoseok kissed Yoongi and Yoongi smiled into it, "We'll figure this out. Somehow." Hoseok assured and Yoongi ran his thumb against his cheek, "I hope so bunny. Night, I love you" He walked away and Hoseok smiled. "I love you too!"

-The Orphanage-
-11:11pm-

"Hyukkie~"
"Hyungie~"

Yoongi smirked fondly as Sanghyuk sang back. He laid on his tummy, reading a book while his legs swung  back and forth above.

"Isn't it bedtime for you??" Yoongi asked and Sanghyuk pouted, "We have no school tomorrow~" He whined and Yoongi laughed. "Don't lie to hyung~" He huffed as he lifted Sanghyuk in his arms and hugged him tight to his chest before falling on his bed.

"Hyung~" He laughed and Yoongi brushed his bangs away from his forehead, "Have you seen my old phone?" He asked and Sanghyuk pouted in confusion.

"You know, my phone which I had when I was 14 but someone dropped it down the st-"
"HYUUNNGG!! YOU PROMISEEED!!" He whined and Yoongi laughed as he patted Sanghyuk's hair.

"Where is it?"
"Yeonnie had it, we were playing house and we couldn't find a toy phone so we used yours" He grinned and Yoongi flicked his forehead.

"Brat." Sanghyuk grunted as Yoongi slowly laid him down and tucked him under the covers. He put his book away and turned on the night light.

"Goodnight..." He whispered and kissed his forehead, "Hyung..." Sanghyuk whispered softly and Yoongi hummed.

"We'll...find a family for all the three of us..right? Me, you and Heeyeon?" He asked looking under his bangs. Yoongi let out a shaky breath and nodded softly. "Yeah..." He smiled down at him, "We will." Sanghyuk smiled and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Love you hyungie...~"
"I love you too Hyukkie."

Yoongi grabbed the phone from Heeyeon's room and kissed her on the forehead before leaving.

The phone was cracked and in a complete mess but there was probarbly nothing he could do to fix it up now.

He turned it on and sighed in relief when a stupid 12-year-old picture of him and Hoseok lit up on the lock screen, disoriented and shaky but still vivid in his mind.

"Geez." He whined fondly as he opened up his phone easily since he was too lazy to put a password before.

He pulled out his present phone and called Hoseok.

"Yoonass~"

"Stop calling me that and what's the number of the unknown again?"

"Um, one second."

Yoongi sighed as he scrolled through his old phone, the cracked screen tingling under his fingertips some of the screen glass sratching his skin as he rubbed it from nervousness.

Hoseok told him the number and Yoongi stopped at one contact. His eyes widening as he remembered the number Hoseok had told him.

He pressed his hand against the screen harshly and a tiny drop of blood seeped through the cracks as he read the disoriented name over and over again.

"--gi, Yoongi?? Babe??"

"H-Hoseok..."

"What's wrong..? Who is it?"

Yoongis grip tightened on his phone as he clenched his teeth in anger and frustration.

"Its...Jimin's number."

-Chapter 27-
🐇

----------
TUN TUN TUUUNNNN Oops? What's going on? Is Jimin back to being an asshole? Is Jimin actually in trouble? WHAT- wHERE IS THIS PLOT GOING SUNSHINEEEE plz dont leave me the views have been dropping lmao Im nervous.

-Chicken Noodle