[twenty two] stiles approved

Start from the beginning

Derek was on Peter's side and he was gonna kill Jackson and then Scott saved Jackson but the hunters turned up and shot Scott but Deaton saved Scott and Derek is missing and so is Scott's phone and then Peter turned up at the animal clinic and wanted to get Scott

To Scott and Stiles:

All that happened while I was sleeping???

From Stiles:

Basically - Scott

Harper heard muffled talking and footsteps approaching the kitchen where she was.

To Scott and Stiles:

got to go. my tutors here.

From Stiles:

see ya babe <3

Harper smiled, tucking her phone away happily. However, her smile dropped when she looked up and saw who was stood in the door way.

Her heart stopped. She froze.

Peter Hale was her 'tutor'.

...

"Okay, shall we start with mitosis?" Peter read straight from the revision guide, sitting way too close to Harper for her liking.

Rose was sat opposite them, jotting down her weekly shopping list, which was why Peter had to keep the act up. Harper was determined to catch him out in the lie, or make him look like the world's worst tutor so her grandma had no choice but to get rid of him.

"I learned about mitosis when I was twelve." Harper spoke boredly, flipping a page. "Besides, I have an A in Biology. We need to cover Chemistry."

"Right, Chemistry." Peter confirmed smoothly, turning some pages in her book.

Her grandma looked up, setting her pen down on the table. "Right. I'm off to do my food shopping. My contact info is on the fridge in case something is to happen. I'm sure it won't. You two have fun with your chemistry and sister toes."

Harper couldn't bring herself to laugh at her grandma's lame joke, knowing that she was going to be left alone with the Alpha himself was enough to make Harper want to anxiously throw up everywhere. She played with her hands, quietly bidding her grandma a goodbye.

Once the front door closed, Peter turned to face her. "You're mine now, Harper." He ran his hand down her cheek, causing her to tremble in fear. "Werewolf or not, you are my beta. You, Scott, Derek and I will make the most amazing pack, don't you think?"

Harper shook her head, doing her best to look confident. "No, I don't think so." She slammed her chemistry book shut. "You may have bit me, Peter, but that does not make me your beta. I am no one's beta."

Peter shook his head, smiling sarcastically. "You do not want to upset me, Harper. I happen to know more about Empaths than you. You think I wouldn't go to extremes to get you on my side? Because I would."

Harper stood up, the bar stool scraping on the tiled floor from beneath her. "Get out my house." Her bottom lip trembled slightly, but she tried to look confident.

But Peter could hear the pounding of her heart. He could smell her anxiety.

The petite brunette became so angry, her eyes began to glow a soft purple as she glared at him with so much hatred that he entire body shook.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House." She spat, taking a step closer with each word.

She could see her purple eyes glowing in Peter's eyes as he stared at her, a small smirk on his face. Suddenly, his large hand was wrapped around her throat, pulling her feet off of the ground.