[ thirteen ] go to hell stiles

c h a p t e r   t h i r t e e ngo to hell stiles

c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n
go to hell stiles

"Hi, Harper."

Harper looked up, holding back an eye roll when she saw Matt stood next to her. He shoved his bag under the table and sat down.

"Hi, Matt." She gave a fake smile, tapping her pen on the desk (a habit that she had picked up from Stiles).

Matt didn't say anything for a few seconds. "So... did you do the German homework?"

Harper glanced down at the paper in front of her where in bold writing it said "GERMAN HOMEWORK". She picked it up, waving it slightly at him with a small smile.

"Yep." She muttered awkwardly. "You?"

It wasn't that Harper didn't like him because he was a bit odd, she didn't like him because he made her feel uncomfortable. Every time she saw him all she could think of was the fact that he had wanted to take pictures of her for his own pleasure.

She found that really unsettling. She couldn't help but feel like something was off with the boy.

Matt nodded, "of course. I didn't get question four, though."

Harper moved her paper closer to him. "You can copy mine." She offered.

Just because she didn't like him didn't mean she was going to be mean to him. Harper was nice to everyone- well, most people, anyway. Plus, Matt was being nice to her so she didn't see a problem.

Matt took her work, smiling. "You're really nice, Harper."

"Thanks."

"Do you not find that people walk over you because of it?" He questioned, not looking up as he copied her neat handwriting.

Harper found the question odd.

"Huh?"

"Well, I mean, you hang out with Stilinski and McCall, right? And then Lydia Martin and Allison Argent. Don't they take advantage of you because you're so kind?"

"No, because my friends are nice to me." Harper defended. "Why do you want to know, anyway?"

Matt shrugged. "Just curious. They look like they walk over you."

"Yeah, well, they don't." Harper suddenly snapped.

The pair stayed in silence as the teacher began to start her lesson.