dear stiles

dear stiles,

if you're reading this then i have passed, but i want you to know that wherever i am (hopefully heaven), that i am happy. i want you to be happy, too. you, scott, harper and your father. you all deserve the best, and so i wish you that. sorry for my shaky handwriting by the way!

you may think it's strange that i am writing you a letter, when i didn't write one to my own granddaughter. i don't think harper needs one, i will tell her everything she needs to know this summer. however, i wanted you and scott to know a few things.

first, i wanted to thank you for making harper who she is today. i didnt know how to cope after the passing of her parents, but she relied a lot on you and thankfully you helped make her happy again. you continue to make her happy every single day, which is more than i could ever ask for. harper loves you so much, i hope you realise that and never take it for granted.

also, you need to look after yourself, stiles. sometimes you act out on your insecurities and end up hurting not only you but the people around you. you shouldn't feel so shy, and you shouldn't get so defensive when you do feel that way. you are perfect and people love you.

especially harper, ha ha!

she used to go on about how the two of you were just friends and yet she'd rant on and on about you to me every single night. 'stiles did this today,' or 'stiles thinks this is better than'... you get the idea. however, i have never seen her as happy as she is now, ever since you grew a pair and finally asked her out! but please don't break her heart, stiles.

look after yourself, your dad, harper and scott. those three people mean the world to you, i know, and you mean the world to them also. don't forget that!

anyway, stiles, don't stop being you!

lots of love from,

rose verum.

p.s. grow your hair out, it would suit you better than your buzzcut.

...

rose's letter to stiles.

literally forgot to publish this for a year sksksks

it's weird that i publish this in 2019 when i'm writing season 6b, and this is only season 2...

hope to see you guys reading those soon!