Someday My Cinderella Will Come [Len Kagamine × Rin Kagamine]

Start from the beginning

But you know, If you need me once more, You know where to find me.

I can still wait for you. I love you if only you knew. I can't tell you but I hope you would notice. I wish you would.

------------------------------

It was like any other day you knocked on my door. I again hurriedly strode from the living room to the door to open it.

Already expecting to see a Rin with a tear-streaked face, I should greet you with a smile.

But when I opened the door it shocked me, You weren't crying, you didn't look sad at all.

You seemed to have butterflies in your stomach, I pretended that I didn't notice as I greet you like always.

You raised your hand to show it to me the ring wrapped around, your tiny finger. I was fascinated by your beautiful smile.

I forced a smile and let you in. We sat on the couch again as you smiled at almost anything. He must have proposed to you.

I know, I know so well that the only thing that I can do is smile as I listen to you, telling your stories.

You told me in detail the time he proposed to you, how he held you, how he spoke to you, how he called your name lovingly.

You smiled throughout the whole story, you told me how sad you were in parts, how mad, how frustrated but you were still smiling.

I kept my forced smile. So tell me more now, if you are satisfied just for now and just for me.

The sadness in my tone and eyes didn't seem obvious to you. As I nodded my head smiling away as you told me more about how you loved him.

Hey, my happy Cinderella you are going to miss your pumpkin carriage.

You better hurry, you should smile always.

"I'm inviting you to the wedding." You told me with a smile. I nodded with a sad smile. I hope you're happy with him.

"Yeah, I'd love to attend."

"I'm so happy you can come. Oh, look at the time I better get going. My wedding's in two weeks. I'll text you the address." You waved goodbye and left for the door.

--------------------------------

I'm going to give you a pair of glass shoes. I'm sure it's fitted for you to wear.

I was at home getting ready for your wedding home. Looking at my present I took a box and a red ribbon.

Placing the shoes inside I tied the ribbon on it. Soon enough I finally wore my black tuxedo for your wedding.

I want you to cry, I want you to smile but not to anyone else, only to me.

Will you ever know the real me someday? Will you hear my real voice one day?

But I know, I know too well that I don't want to make you sad.

I visited your room before heading to the church. You were getting ready. You wore a beautiful white ball gown.

"Hey." You looked at me when I entered.

"Len, what are you doing here head to the church." You told me with a smile.

"I know where to go Rin, I just wanted to give this to you personally."

"But the opening of the wedding gifts us after when Kaito and I are married." Rin protested.

"Please open mine now, I want you to wear them," I told you with a sad smile.

Rin pouted, "Fine."

I opened the wrap and showed you my present.

You gasped, "Wow, they're beautiful Len."

"I knew you'd like them." I smiled at your expression.

"If only I could wear them soon."

"Actually, I wanted you to wear them today," I told you.

"Hmm, since your the best friend I've ever had I guess I should."

I nodded and went out.

-----------------------------

I walked with you to the aisle to your groom. Walking with you until you reached your Prince.

Then I let go to head to my seat. Watching you smile at him.

Oh, I'm begging to you right now just for me. Will you smile for me? Cry for me?

Don't you know only you, only you can touch my heart? You are only mine, Cinderella.

The spell will be broken. Turn everything back to normal, My Cinderella will be a happy cinder girl, once more.

I watched from afar as you said your "I do" and he did too.

And soon you both smiling as both of you were announced as husband and wife.

When you need a glass slipper, you know that I will be right there waiting for you. Anytime, I'll be there.

----------------------------

(A/n: 4 hours only but 1367 words.

Hahahaha, I'm so bad giving another sad one. Lol.

Hope you guys enjoyed though. This one was short.

----------------------------------------

(A/n): Woohoo! It's Valentine's day soon.. haha I'm bitter so I'll just edit my previous chapters. It's 2019 so I better work more efficiently.