"No, we just talked on the porch.", I lie, burying my face into the crook of his neck, not budging even when my parents walk out of their bedroom to greet us.

"Are you okay?", he whispers, kissing the lobe of my ear.

"Promise you won't leave me, okay?", I squeeze him closer to me, not wanting him to see my face.

"I promise. I love you, Skylar.", his hand starts rubbing over my back, the other one placed on the back of my head, holding me as near as possible.

"I love you, too.", I don't know why I'm behaving like this now, just because Dean wants him back doesn't mean he'll actually leave me for him, right?

"Are you guys hungry?", my mother interrupts to which I slowly peel myself off of my boyfriend. Both my dad and my mom stand near the staircase, the grumpy man staring us down while she beams over at us.

"Always!", Claire cheers, sneaking an arm around my shoulder and resting her head against it.

"How are you feeling, son?", my dad asks after yawning and rubbing over the stubble on his chin.

"Pretty good. It's a bit numb but other than that.", I smile at him, receiving a smile one back.

"Good, if you should ever feel like somethings wrong you need to let us know, okay?", I nod in response, grateful for his caring.

I make my way back to my room, not wanting to sit at the table in boxers and a loose shirt, neither does Nathan as he stalks in behind me, the girls deciding to pester my sister in the mean time.

"So what are the plans for today? Anything you want to do?", Nathan asks while pulling a shirt over his head.

"I don't know, what could we do?", I tighten the waistband of my sweats a bit before looking back up at my boyfriend who's also ready to leave.

"How about the movies?", he takes my hand in his, opening the door to reveal a grumpy Alex with Mika trying to comfort her, soft laughter echoing from inside her room.

"Hey, what happened?", I question, tugging a Strand of her bleached hair behind her ear.

"They frickin jumped on me, like, I don't even know this girl and she already saw... Too much.", I almost choke at her words, eyeing around the corner to check if my parents are still there.

"Boy what?", Nathan bursts out laughing, making both my sister and her boyfriend blush and look the opposite way of each other.

"Don't tell me?", I stare at her, a bit shocked that my baby sister... Okay, a lot shocked!

"Omg no! Nothing like that! Yet.", the last word is whispered with a small smirk that Mika caught on to with an even deeper blush.

"I don't know, man, I still think he's gay.", Leslie points at him with her thumb, shaking her head slightly.

"Let a man be feminine, Les.", Nathan bumps her shoulder with his fist playfully, the short girl taking a small step back.

"Anyway, let's get downstairs, I say we go to the movies today, who's in?", he asks, everyone raising their hands with anticipating glints in their eyes.

Breakfast didn't take too long, we all gathered in the living room, taking up every inch of the couch with Leslie sitting on the coffee table, much to the discomfort of my mom who shot her a few looks.

Since Mika was here with his own car, we put Alex with him, leaving the two girls with us in Nathan's truck.

"Did you even check for movie times?", I asks as we enter the downtown area, Claire directing him to the cinema.

"Yeah, a few movies start in an hour or so.", he smiles, taking my hand and putting both of them on my lap, just like last time.

"I call 'Wonder Woman', I haven't seen it yet.", my best friend shouts, leaning to the front of the car to smack my shoulder for no apparent reason.

"Sure, I'm cool with that.", Leslie shrugs, glancing up front as well.

"Yeah whatever.", Nathan exclaims, maneuvering the huge vehicle onto the parking lot, with Mikas silver car following close by and taking the free space next to ours.

"Wonder Woman it is!", Claire cheers after the other two have agreed to watch it as well.

Nathan puts his arm around my waist, pulling me closer against the side of his body before pressing a kiss onto my temple, leaving me no room to wiggle free from his grip.

We all enter the cooled down building, the heavy scent of warm popcorn, chips and just the general smell of cinema fills our noses. It's been quite a while since I've last been here and the thought of actually watching a movie again got me all excited, I can't even control the smile on my face.

"You seem quite happy.", my boyfriend whispers, a prominent grin thinning his lips as well.

"Well, duh, it's been almost three years since I last watched a movie without subtitles.", I roll my eyes at him, earning a gentle smack on the back of my head.

"Well, duh, I know that.", the hand on the opposite side of me dares to move upward into a soft tickle, which I desperately try to prevent.

"Okay gays, into your corners! We don't want to cause a scene here.", Leslie is quite add it! Was she like this the last time I saw her?

Claire has already got our tickets and Mika and Alex soon returned with two huge buckets of popcorn each, telling us to go fetch the drinks we would like to have.

And only a few minutes later, we're sitting in the theater, my heart literally beating out of my chest with excitement. I feel like a toddler but not even Claire is messing with me about it.

.....................

Wow, another chapter! I'm on a role guys! Btw, I'm on vacation and I'm partly documenting it on snapchat, so if you want to follow me there (weird.self)

Alsoooo! I went shooting today! And I named the AR I was shooting with Skylar, the owner was cool with it lol!