22 | The Dark Side

Will's POV:

''He's waking up,guys!'' I open my eyes to see Scarlett's face above mine.I groan at the head ache I instantly feel start to thump throughout my temples.I sit up to see I'm back at the hybrid's mansion,and everyone is surrounding me.

''Where is Lyric'',I ask,remembering that kissing her is my last memory.What the hell happened? ''What happened?''

The hybrid steps forward before anyone can say a word,''Lyric? You found her?''

''Yes'',I nod,''Isn't she the one that brought me back here?''

Lola comes into view,and she shakes her head,''No.We didn't know where you were,and then we found you on the porch completely out''.

''What happened? There was a fire,was she there?'' The blonde vampire girl,Caroline I think,rushed out worriedly.

I nod.I sigh,and explain,''I found Lyric crying in the road.There were a few burning buildings,and I used magic to put them out the best I could.She was totally destroyed,her emotions were so strong she got a new power,and about burnt down the entire street''.I narrow my eyes at the hybrid,the anger edging my voice.

''What happened after that'',he asks,his voice becoming angry as well.I smile faintly as I recall the kiss that followed that,and the hyrbid seems to notice because I in seconds he's pinned me against the wall by my throat.''What did you do to her'',he screamed at me.

''I didn't do anything,I calmed her down! You're the entire reason why she's gone in the first place! You broke her heart just because you couldn't keep it in your pants!'' I probably shouldn't have yelled that,but him in general just makes me angry.''And then...after some stuff,everything just goes black''.

He slams me against the wall again,''After what?''

''Just some kissing'',I smirk darkly,and I can practically see steam come out of his ears.He lets go of me,before I there's a massive pain on the left side of my face.He punched me.He picks me up by the colar of my jacket,and pins me against the wall again,except this time I can't exactly breathe.

''Niklaus,stop it'',his brother says,prying his hands off of me.Many of the vampires have to get him to back away off of me.My sisters are on either side of me now,and help me up as I regain my breathing,now that oxygen can actually get through.

''Will all you idiots stop this nonsense! If he blacked out,and Lyric isn't here,then where is she?'' The blonde original pointed out in an annoyed tone.Everyone exchanged looks,then the shy,brunette super-witch comes down the stairs,and she walks up to Marcel,and whispers something in his ear.Everyone instantly gasped,or looked disbelieved.

''That's great'',Kol rolled his eyes,leaning back against the wall.

I hear Scarlett huff on my right,''Not all of us have vamp-hearing! What is it?!''