2 | You're a TV Show

Lyric's POV:

Lyric's POV:

Okay, I couldn't believe it. I was currently sitting on the couch in the Salvatore Boarding House staring at fictional characters I had spent years dreaming about. Klaus Mikaelson, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, Jeremy Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett, and Caroline Forbes. Tyler Lockwood was here too after having arrived only a little while ago - him I didn't care so much about but I still gave him a shocked once over nonetheless. They were all staring back at me waiting to know why I knew so much about them.

I couldn't take the silence anymore, let alone stifle my excitement. I squealed rather loudly,''I love you all!" I quickly scowled over to Tyler, muttering lowly,''Except you. I don't like you." Tyler just sends me a puzzled look, but I continue to glare at him. ''Yeah, that's right. I know what you did in New Orleans. I have one question... What the hell is wrong with you? I always knew you were a dick, but really?''

Everyone else in the room besides Klaus show apparent confusion with Caroline's eyes widening in alarm. "What did you do?" She demands to which Tyler shuts down, not daring admit his misdeeds to Klaus' child. The situation leads to a small chuckle and smile omitting from Klaus.

I turn and send him an approving gesture and nod, grinning in admiration,''You handled that perfectly!"

''Does that mean you know, love?'' He asks, referring to Hayley and their baby she's currently carrying in New Orleans.

''Yes, I know everything", I inform him with a soft glance, hoping to radiate my full compliance with the safety of his child and secret. I know that he doesn't trust easily or at all, however. So when the group protests further to understand what we're all talking about, I falsely give the explanation: "I know about Klaus' plan for power in New Orleans."

Tyler scoffs, but doesn't dare correct me in hopes to keep Caroline from ever finding out what he is truly capable of. I don't blame him, it's quite disgusting.

Klaus just gives me a smirk as he chooses to go along with my words and wrap up the conversation,''We will talk about that later, understood?'' I nod, still looking at his amazing eyes, feeling my heart beat accelerate. They're much more mesmerizing in person...

Damon, being annoying, interupts my staring at the sexy hybrid. ''So, are you going to tell us how you know everything?''

Just then the Salvatore's front door opens and in walks Rebekah. ''Rebekah'', I scream at her with a grin. I can't help it, I literally throw myself at her and hug her.

She, obviously confused, staggers back before prying me off her,''Who the bloody hell is this'', she asks looking between her brother and the rest of the room. I pull back from her form and just smile.

''I'm Lyric and I love you! You are awesome! And Mabekah'', I pause and look back to Matt who had entered behind her, before facing her again,''is perfect! I ship it so much! And don't listen to anyone else - love keeps you human and broken hearts are just apart of it." She just stands there with a stunned look before shrugging.