15 | Witches' Choice

A/N:OMG! Thank you guys so much for the 3,000+ reads! When I first made this storyy I thought I'd be lucky to have one reader that wasn't myself of my younger sister,and because of you guys I've managed to do that! Sorry beforehand as well that this is a long chapter compared to some.

Lyric's POV:

I wake up,and know I've shifted from how I fell asleep.I mean,it's obvious.I fell asleep on my side,facing Klaus.Yet,when I wake up,my head is laying across his chest.One arm flung over his stomach,the other under my head.I feel his arm wrapped around my shoulders.And one of my leg is cris-crossed over his.I face palm myself lightly.I  sit up slowly,and see Klaus waking up as well.I smile awkwardly,''I didn't do anything''.He raises up,while getting woke up.

He smirks to me,''You rolled over a little after you went to sleep''.

''Oh'',I say with a nod.I look around the room,and my eyes light up when I see one of his paintings across the room.I jump up,and walk over to it,looking it over.It's a painting of New Orleans.On the top is in the day,capturing the beauty of the sunlight hitting tall buildings.But on the bottom was a different story.The night life story.This part captured a yellowy-full moon shining proudly over the same buildings.I feel like I relate better to the bottom.I turn to him,laughing,''They never really show any of your paintings.Except the drawing you gave Caroline.And then there was the painting form that episode with Hayley''.I pause to stick my tongue out;grossed out by the memory,''But I don't like that episode,as you can guess''.

Klaus nods,''Yes''.

I glance back to the painting,''When did you paint it?''

''A while after you went to sleep'',Klaus' voice answer me from behind.''And your clothes are over there''.I look over and see the suitcase Stefan had let me borrow to put my new clothes in.I walk over to it,and rummage through it until I find a pink top Rebekah had forced me to buy,saying how it fits my personality well.Even if she barely knows me.I also grab some jeans.I look to Klaus,''Um..is there somewhere I could go? Or could you...?''

Klaus laughs,shaking his head,''I don't mind''.I know it's a joke by the smirk and amusement his face shows.

I nod,gritting my teeth together,''Yeah,well,I do''.Klaus chuckles,before pointing left through the walls,as if I could see through them.

''Three doors down'',He informs me.I don't say anything else,but just open the door and follow Klaus' directions.I go in and see that it's a bathroom.I change into the clothes.After that,I decide I will put my hair up.I look over to the mirror,already taking my hair band off my wrist.I put my hair up,then notice something move from the corner of my eye.I look over to see a huge spider staring back at me.I scream out,I hate spiders! It's not long before the door opens to reveal Kol.

''What are you screaming about'',Kol asks,looking around the bathroom.

I push Kol infront of me,pointing to the spider,''Get rid of it,please! Quick!'' The spider had now climbed a web down,and was crawling around on the floor,coming towards us.Kol steps on it,then turns back to me,letting me see him roll his eyes.

''You slept in the same bed as my brother last night;no problem.But you're afraid of a tiny little spider'',Kol crosses his arms in disbelief.

I copy him,crossing my arms over my chest,and begin dramatically,''Spiders are creepy.With their beaty little eyes,and their eight legs.Oh,and there's the whole thing where they drink blood.Which is okay with me,I mean I'm obsessed with vampires.But the part where the spin poor little flies up into wieb cocoons and leave webs everywhere! Now Klaus? Klaus is freaking sexy!''

''Talking about me,love'',I hear Klaus' voice.I turn around to see his smirking face standing behind me.I didn't even notice him walk in.He's already changed as well.