20 | Whore-Witch-Wednesday

Lyric's POV:

Unlike last night,or this morning...which ever,everyone slept more peacefully.Especially since we were all so tired.I had told Klaus what Lola had done,which was just hilarious to both of us once again,I laughed and laughed.But then I found out Klaus had a meeting with one of my favorite witches...Jennifer.He also has the give Jennifer the tubes that contain their blood.And they were going to do the spell.I was sitting this out,although I felt very insecure about Klaus being alone with her.But I had no reason to not trust him.It's just that...with Kol cheating on Lola...and the fact that Jennifer is obviously still very into Klaus...I'm just worried.

I walk into the library to see Lola studying spells from Esther's book.''Hey'',I say,knocking on the door to get her attention,''Is it cool if I come in?''

''Yeah'',Lola nods,closing the book,''I could use a break''.

I laugh,and close the door,before sitting down in a chair,''Right''.

''You okay'',Lola turns her attention to me making her brown locks flop over a little,''Your kind of giving off...alot of nervousness...and worry?''

I sigh,and look down,and figure I'll explain,''Oh,I'm fine.It's just Klaus has a meeting with that one witch.You know,the one that he used to be bed buddies with a century ago,and still has a major thing for him...''

Lola chuckles,and shakes her head.''Cheating isn't a virius,Lyric.Klaus won't catch it.Trust me,you got nothing to worry about.Calm down! That witch was so last century ago.You're today,tomorrow,next-''

''Okay,okay'',I cut her off,laughing.When I stop I send her a grateful smile,''Thank you,Lola.You know,you're pretty awesome''.

''Yeah,I know'',Lola replies cockily,smirking as she does a little dance.

I hear the door opening again,and turn to see Scarlett walking in.She smiles brightly at us,before sitting down on the couch across from the chair I'm in.She immediately looks to me with her eyebrows raised,''What's wrong with you?''

I roll my eyes at how everyone is picking up on my worry and start from the beginning again,''The witch that-''

Lola cuts me off though with a simple,''Jennifer is here''.

''Jennifer is here?'' Scarlett smirks. ''Must be Whore-Witch-Wednesday''.We all start dying of laughter.Scarlett makes her best serious face,trying to not laugh,''What? Was it something I said?''

I smile wide at Scarlett,''Thanks! I neeed that!''

''So,what are you doing in here'',Lola asks,slumping down on the couch next to her sister.

Scarlett rolls her eyes,''Will is getting on my nerves! Ever since he saw Lyric he's had a thing for her.His thoughts are seriously suffocating me!'' My jaw drops.Will likes...me? That's weird.Although,it would explain some of the looks I've seen Will give Klaus.But I had just over looked them,because alot of people give Klaus...some what un-nice looks.Scarlett looks over at me,and grits her teeth,''Ooh...did I just make you feel awkward?''

''Yeah,genius'',Lola remarks,and smacks Scarlett's arm.Lola them smiles at me,''Ignore my sister,she's a dumb blonde,minus the blonde part''.

Scarlett glares at Lola,''Hey!''

I chuckle at them,and give a small smile,''Your brother seems really nice,and he's cute and all.But this thing with Klaus goes beyond any crush.I mean,I've been in love with him for...three years.And now...just...knowing that some part of him feels the same way...'' I have a giant smile on my face and squeal.The Isaac sisters both giggle.''It just makes me feel like I can handle anything.That everything will be okay.And even if it isn't,there's still him''.