XV.

_______"And when I saw you, everyone knew I liked the effect that you had on my eyes

_______
"And when I saw you, everyone knew I liked the effect that you had on my eyes."
______

XV.
❝I do.❞

Rose and Tom had decided on a big wedding, so, the hotel ballroom was filled with numerous people. Most of which, Tom and Rose were pretty close to, some of which were people invited by the people they were close to. As Tom got ready in one of the hotel rooms, he could finally feel his anxiety spiking. All the while they were planning the wedding, Tom was completely fine and there was never a doubt in his mind, but on the day of, he was freaking out. At one point, he had even considered calling off the wedding. But, he knew he couldn't do that to Rose, especially not after she was finally starting to feel okay with the wedding.

He paced the hotel room, stressing out over the wedding, while Harrison was trying to calm him down and ease his mind. He was doing everything he could think of to help Tom calm down and feel at least somewhat better, but, he eventually ran out of ideas. When that happened, he went into the hotel room where Rose was getting ready and got Daisy to help him calm Tom down. Once Daisy was in the room, Tom was still pacing the hotel room and Daisy sat down on the couch and instructed Tom and Haz to do the same so she could talk to Tom.

"Tom, breathe. Take a deep breath. Only then will I actually be able to talk to you and try my hardest to calm you down." Tom did as Daisy said and took a deep breath before she started talking to him. "Okay, do you think you can make it through the next ten seconds?"

"What?" Tom asked with furrowed brows.

"Silly question, I know, but do you think you can make it through the next ten seconds?" Daisy repeated the question.

Tom nodded his head before answering, "Yeah, I guess I can."

"Okay, good. The wedding is in about an hour, but, don't think of it like that. Think of this, as, you're just getting ready for a date with Rose, and if that doesn't help, just make it through ten seconds. Then through ten more, then ten more, and so on and so forth, until the wedding. Just take all of it ten seconds at a time." Daisy said. "Do you think you can do that?"

Tom nodded again, "Yeah, okay, ten seconds at a time."

"Okay, good. I'm gonna go help Rose finish getting ready now." Daisy said as she got up off the couch and headed towards the door.

Harrison got up and walked Daisy to the door. "Good going with the ten seconds thing." Harrison said.

"Thanks, but, I actually didn't come up with it. I got it from a TV show, just, thought it'd come in handy." Daisy admitted. "Okay, I gotta help Rose now."

"Okay, I'll see you at the ceremony." Haz said as he smiled down at Daisy.

"Okay," Daisy said as she smiled up at Harrison before wrapping an arm around his neck and leaning in and kissing him.