IX.

______"Your songs remind me of swimming, which I forgot when I started to sink

______
"Your songs remind me of swimming, which I forgot when I started to sink."
______

IX.
The city that never sleeps.❞

"Hey, how was the wedding?" Rose asked when Daisy finally came back to the hotel room from the rehearsal wedding.

"It was a rehearsal, and, it was fine. Really long and kinda boring, but, fine." Daisy admitted.

"You gonna go to the actual wedding?"  Blair asked.

Daisy shrugged one shoulder, "I don't know, I mean, I barely know the people getting married. I only really went because of Harrison."

"Speaking of Harrison," Rose wiggled her eyebrows. "Who is he and why did I not know about him? I'm your best friend, you're supposed to tell me everything."

Daisy blushed as she looked at the ground and shrugged her shoulders, "There's nothing to tell. He's just some guy that I'm friends with."

Rose raised her eyebrows, "Mhm, that blush says otherwise. Spill the tea." She said as she patted the spot next to her on the couch in the hotel room.

The brunette sunk into the couch and got comfortable before telling her two friends about Harrison. "Okay, so, maybe I kind of like him a little bit. But, I don't even know if anything would happen between us."

"Oh, come on! He's totally cute, really nice, and super sweet--granted I only knew him for five minutes. And, you're beautiful, funny, and kind." Blair said. "Besides, you two totally have chemistry and couldn't stop drooling over each other when we saw him in the lobby."

"Really?" Daisy asked, as her face lit up with hope and happiness.

"Totally," Rose assured her friend. "And, you two would be really cute together."

Daisy hugged Rose and Blair and briefly thanked them for helping her with her Harrison "problem." When they all three released each other, Daisy and Rose slowly sunk back into their seats on the couch while Blair flopped back into hers, dramatically.

"I feel so left out. Daisy has a crush on a guy that she actually has a chance with. The only reason we're here is to find Rose's soulmate. And I have no one. Nothing, nada, zero, zip, zilch--" Blair complained, sarcastically.

"--Okay, okay. We get it." Rose cut her off. "How about tonight we just forget about guys, you know? Have a girls night, or whatever. It'll be just like in a chick flick. It'll be great, let's do it."

Daisy, Blair and Rose all briefly exchanged looks as if they were asking each other if it was okay. Then, Daisy and Blair nodded their heads in agreement to Rose's idea. So, then the girls got off the couch to get dressed and ready for their night out. Seeing as Blair and Rose changed into sweats and baggy t-shirts the second they got to their hotel room, they insisted on changing before they left. Once Rose, Blair, and Daisy were ready they left the hotel room and made their was out of the hotel.

"Alright, the night is still young, what should we do first?" Rose asked when they got into the lobby.

"It's 9:30. The night is still young at 9:30?" Daisy asked.

"Of course. 9:30 is when the night is still young when you're in the city that never sleeps." Rose said as she pushed open the lobby door and exited the hotel.

Daisy pursed her lips as she nodded her head, "Okay, fair enough."

______

"Before we do anything tonight, we have to buy a Polaroid camera." Blair said as they got into the taxi they had hailed.

"Why?" Daisy asked.

"So we can document this night. Also, because, why not?" Blair answered.

"Valid point," Rose said as she nodded her head.

The three girls told the taxi driver where to take them so they could get a Polaroid camera. When they arrived, only Rose got out of the cab so she could buy the Polaroid. She quickly ran into the store, grabbed a Polaroid camera, and went up to the cash register. She paid in just cash, just as she had been almost the entire trip, to see if she would get the five dollar bill. She quickly paid for the camera, got her change, and hurriedly walked back to the cab.

When she got to the cab, she opened the door and handed Blair the Polaroid camera, then started to put her change in her wallet. As she put her change away, she noticed the five dollar bill in her change and had to see if it was the five dollar bill. She flipped the dollar bill over to see the side that wasn't facing her.

"What is it?" Blair asked when Rose just stood outside of the cab.

Rose turned the dollar bill over to where Blair and Daisy could see it. When she showed them, they saw, written in pen, Tom Holland and a number written below it.

a/n
this is just a really short filler chapter cause I've already started working on the next chapter which should be up soon.

also, I started a new tom holland fic called Boyfriend Material and you should go check that out, if you want