XIII.

______

______

"Funny how the stars crossed right, 'cause we work so well and we don't even know why. "
______

XIII.
❝No, we're, just, making up for lost time.❞

Rose had been planning the for the wedding, making little adjustments and trying to decide upon big decisions without Tom's help since he had been with Harrison all day. She tried to get as much done as she could, although, she kept getting sidetracked. She sat at their kitchen table, flipping through bridal magazines, sipping coffee as she turned on the TV and watched "Say Yes To The Dress" to help her get in the wedding planning spirit. But, she got too invested into the show and eventually ended up moving to the couch and curling up with a blanket to watch the show and wait for Tom to get back to the apartment.

When Tom finally got back, he saw Rose sitting on the couch and the plethora of bridal magazines spread across the kitchen table. He took off his jacket and hung it on their coat rack before going to sit with Rose. He gave Rose a quick kiss to greet her before saying a quick "Hello" and he started to watch "Say Yes To The Dress" with Rose.

"So, are we having a big wedding or a small wedding?" Rose asked Tom.

"How big is a big wedding and how small is a small wedding? And why do you ask?" Tom asked.

"Big wedding: tons of people, most of which we, probably, barely know. Small wedding: only family and maybe a few close friends." Rose explained. "And because all these people on "Say Yes To The Dress" are all having really big weddings and I was thinking of if we were having a big one or not."

"Neither of us even know that many people." Tom said.

"Fair point. Small wedding it is, then." Rose decided.

"Unless you want a big wedding, then we can have a big wedding. We can have whatever you want." Tom said.

"I don't care. We can do whatever, we can have a big wedding, a small wedding, we don't even have to have a wedding, we can just get married at a courthouse. All I care about is becoming your wife and spending the rest of my life with you," Rose said before kissing Tom's cheek. "I love you."

"I guess you're okay," Tom said, jokingly.

"Come on, you know you love me." Rose said, as she playfully hit his arm.

"Of course I do, you know I do. I love you more than anything." Tom said as Rose leaned into him and rested her head against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you too, you're my whole world. Forever and always." Rose said.

The couple then stayed there on their couch, cuddling and watching the show, when they were supposed to be planning their wedding. The wedding was in only a few months and there was still so much for them to do in the short amount of time. Sometimes, the couple wished they had made the wedding later than it was. But, they were stupid and in love and eager to start their lives together as a married couple. They couldn't wait any longer and wanted to make it happen as soon as possible.

But, at the same they wanted to make it happen sooner, they had too much to do and too little time to do it in. Yet, they were procrastinating everything they had to do. Although, as they watched TV, Rose still felt her anxieties about the wedding growing. Not just the wedding planning, but the wedding itself. Rose was still somewhat doubtful about the whole thing and thought that they were rushing their relationship. When the show went to commercial, Rose looked up at Tom with a concerned look on her face.

"Tom, do you think we're rushing this?" Rose asked.

"No, not at all." Tom reassured her.

"Really?" Rose asked.

"No, I think we're just making up for lost time."

a/n

sorry this is a short filler chapter and I haven't updated in forever but I've been busy w/ school and I'm probably not gonna update for a while because I had finals for the quarter and it was homecoming week and homecoming is on saturday and I'm going to it so I'm not really gonna have a chance to write that much