“Just checking up on you.” Zada replies.

Chloe laughs, “I don’t need you to check up on me. Why didn’t you tell me there was a fourth book?” Chloe asks.

“Fourth book?” Zada questions.

“Yes.” Chloe stands. “There is a fourth book and Steven told me I need a spell to summon it. I have the three books I need you to figure out what the spell is.”

“That’s weird I didn’t know of a fourth book.” Zada says.

“Well no one knew I just assume and beat the crap out of Steven to tell me. So go do what you do best and let me know when you figure out what the spell is.” Chloe explains waving her hand.

Zada smirks, “Love what I created.” She then disappears.

………………

Violet and Olivia pulls up at the shop and when they walk in they see Catherine and Anne cleaning up.

“Hey.” Anne says.

“Hey… Wait why she is here.” Catherine asks eyeing Olivia.

“Why does it matter?” Olivia asks.

Catherine eyes Olivia she notices how close she standing to Violet. She then smirks looking Olivia up and down noticing that she was pretty. Her medium dirty blonde hair, green and brown eyes she also had black skinny jeans on that were rip at the knees and a band t-shirt with some red converse. Catherine laughs to herself she was passed pretty she was hot. ‘Where the hell does she finds these girls. First Chloe who is also hot now Olivia.’ Catherine thinks to herself running her hands through her hair.

“Look she is helping me out today.” Violet answers.

“Whatever, she can help out by cleaning this up while we go talk about business.” Catherine says.

Olivia growls and Violet replies, “Okay I will meet you two in the back.” She then turns towards Olivia and asks, “Can you clean this up until were done.”

Olivia folds her arms and asks, “You brought me here to clean a shop up?”

“No I brought you here because I……… I don’t know I guess I wanted company.” Violet answers.

Olivia rolls her eyes picking the broom up saying, “Fine I will clean this up if me and you can go for ice cream later and a tour around this town.”

“Really ice-cream and a tour?” Violet laughs.

“Yes, we don’t have the privilege to leave the mansion yet unless we run so I want to see how it looks.” Olivia says looking serious.

Violet shakes her head and finally agrees, “Sure I will take you for ice cream and a tour Olivia.”

Olivia smiles and starts to clean while Violet goes to the back to talk to Catherine and Anne.

“So have you heard from Chloe?” Anne asks.

“No ever since the motorcycle incident I haven’t heard from her.” Violet replies.

“Well I have to return to Arlandria and handle some business dealing with the throne and try to extend the date.” Anne explains. “They been calling and I can’t ignore them no longer they will become suspicious.”

“So what you want us to do?” Catherine asks.

Anne goes through her pockets and pulls a piece a paper out handing it to Violet.

“What is this?” Violet asks looking at the paper with an address on it.

“This is where Zada is living at this time. Find her and get answers.” Anne explains, “Now it is time for me to leave. I will return in a week.”