Little Shoutout

Herro der guise! It's me again! Now, I am here to clarify things and give a couple shoutouts!

Now, first thing to clarify, when I said last chapter I had leukemia, I wasn't blaming it, I am blaming myself fully for not updating.

Second, holy crap! Over 450 on this?! Dafuq just happened while I was gone? Like seriously! Thanks guise! I appreciate it so much!

Third thing, I have chemo every Thursday and Saturday. So I won't be writing at those times.

Now, for the shoutouts!

First one goes to @thatoneperson101 or Dee. I swear to God, her support and get well's have been making me a lot happier.

Second one goes too @ItsAdora_dood because her support as well has been awes-mazing! Yes, I just used awes-mazing.

Third one goes to @tc_1d_fangirlsunite for saying a get well. Appreciate it lots!

And, last but not least, you. You guise are so amazing, but amazing is an understatement.

Now, one more thing. Please, please go check out "It Started with the Nail Salon" (Dee and Mae) and "Benja's Baby Girl" (Adora) and after you read that, the sequel is "Together" (Adora)

Also read "Your the One That I Want", "When You Love Someone" and "That's the Thing About Pain" (tc_1d_fangirlsunite)

Again, thank you for all the support doods, I appreciate it muchly, and continue being the awesome people you are!

-Leah xx