Chapter 11

A/N Ilygsm! 200 reads? I know it may not be a lot, but knowing guys enjoy it is amazing. Okay shutting up now. xx

Adora's P.O.V

Was I going crazy? I don't think so. These people actually liked me. People at school always bullied me or something like that.

They bullied me because of my accent, my clothes, my beliefs even. I might be superstitious a bit, but nothing major!

"Adora, you there?" I turned to Bell. "Yep, just thinking. What did you say?" They laughed. "We asked if you wanted to come to our place after breakfast" Mitch piped in, cutting Bell off. She playfully glared at him.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go tell my parents after this." I went back to my food. I could still feel eyes on me. I just don't know who's eyes they were.

I looked up and met Jerome's eyes. They were brown and staring into mine. He broke the stare and looked down at his food. But not before I could give him a small smile.

Yeah, by now you can tell I have a slight crush on Jerome, but really, who would like a girl like me? Truth is, I have cut for a long time, like since I was 13 and a bit anorexic. Yeah, I know it's rude that Bell bought me food, and I won't eat a lot of it, but I will try just because she is Bell.

"Well, I'm finished" Jason announced. "Thank you Captain Obvious" Bell sarcastically replied. "Your so very welcome Sergeant Sarcasm." He saluted to Bell and they had a staring match. Bell easily won because she was actually really intimidating.

I giggled, yes I giggled, and then Preston started chuckling, which made me laugh harder, and him even harder. Everyone was staring at us like we were crazy.

And, we were crazy. Everyone had started laughing at our table, and the haters just slid over, so that they could be farther away from us.

"Well" I spoke up after everyone was out of breath and tears sliding down their cheeks from laughing "we should go."

I heard a chorus of 'sure' and 'cool'. I stood up. "I'll go tell my parents."

I started to walk over to my parents. And they turned around to face me. It was like they knew I was coming.

"Yes, Adora?" I cleared my throat. "I am going to my friends house."

They did that thing that parents do, and they looked at each other and had an eye argument.

"Okay, be home by 8:00 tonight, or tomorrow morning by noon."

"Okay!" I grinned and started I turn away. "And Adora?" I turned back around impatiently. "I'm glad you have made friends, we're proud of you."

That made my heart feel ten times lighter. "Thanks mom!"

I turned back around and literally skipped back to the table. "Well, someone is a happy camper. You coming or nah?"

Me and Bell looked at each other. "DO YOU GOTTA A BAE, OR NAH? DO YOU WANNA DATE OR NAHH?"

"Retards" Preston muttered. We ignored him. And for once, I was laughing 'with' my 'friends', not my 'friends' laughing at me.

-

-

-

-

A/N sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one longer for sure!

Leah xx