Chapter 12

Bell's P.O.V

Well, this was awkward. We could just fit everyone because someone's fat ass (Jason's) had to take up almost one and a half seats, and we had one more person then we could take. "I'LL GET IN THE TRUNK!" I screamed in everyone's ears, making them wince in pain.

"ME TOO!" Mitch yelled, making everyone's eardrums bleed for the second time. He turned around and winked at me. I rolled my eyes in a reply. He frowned.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed over the seat awkwardly into the back. "Bell, your ass is in mai face!" Preston calmly said, considering my ass was in his face.

I finally made it to the trunk, and plopped down. Mitch was coming soon after. "Hello there baby gurl. How are youuuu?" I smiled. "Quite fine, and yourself?"

"You definitely are fiiiiine." I slapped his arm, laughing uncontrollably. He smirked and slid in beside me. I rested his head on his shoulder. "Well ain't this romantic Benja?" He nodded and looked down at me. "Quite indubitably."

He kissed my head and continued to talk. "Have you thought about the whole relationship thing?" he asks hopefully.  I nod, thinking back to it. "Yeah, I have..."

"So? I find this whole flirty thing quite hard for me myself." I laugh and sigh. "I do to. And I think I wanna end the flirty thing." He sits up and looks at me, his eyes saddening every moment he thinks about it. "That's not what I meant doofus!"

"Oh... oh!" he hits realization, and attacks me in a hug. "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" he screeches. "Okay, okay, your welcome. Now get off me! The McDonalds didn't help on your part!" He laughs and probably rolls his eyes as he lets me go. I laugh along with him.

He laughed harder and in the misdt of his eyes being closed, I rolled away from him. "I'm cold now. Get back here!" He whined, and stopped laughing. "Nope" I smiled, but I didn't let him see that.

"Fine, be that way. BIGGUMS!" Jerome looked in the rearview mirror. "What? I'm driving!"

Mitch waved his hand for Jerome to get in the trunk. "Didn't you hear? I am DRIVING!"

The car was filled with laughter as Mitch pouted. "Bell, get back here!" I rolled over to face him. I wasn't intending on staying there, but he pulled me over and held me beside him.

"AHHH! RAPE!" I started squirming. I heard Jason laugh. "Shut up Jason!"

"Nah." I was about to repeat an earlier episode of today, but Mitch covered my mouth with his hand.

"NO!" I laughed and faced him. "Get your hand off my mouth" is what I said, but all you heard was gibberish.

"Pardon." Oh, it's on. I licked his hand with my slobbery tongue. "EW! SHE LICKED ME!! GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!"

"Then don't cover my mouth dumbass. It was your fault!" He stuck out his tongue and smirked. Jerk.

I rolled away again, and Mitch tried to pull me back, but I clung onto the seat for dear life.

"Not again!"

:At Home:

Mitch's P.O.V

"We're home!" I swing open the door. Jerome kindly strolls past me, not even a thank you to be heard.

Next is Adora. She has been soo quiet and shy, but she seems nice. Jason is giving Preston a piggy back ride, while Preston is yelling "For Narnia!".

Bell is still standing outside, texting someone. "Who ya texting?"

She looks up at me. "Kat. She wants to see me, and I should probably go. Mind driving me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! didn't save all of it, and I published it because I was lazy, and yeah...

Surprise next chapter for you! See y'all later!.

-Leah xx