I quickly gave him the 'cut it out' gesture with my hands slashing on my throat. He paused and looked at me in confusion and I pushed my eyes at kaka and he understood that I didn't want to talk about my fainting in front of kaka.

"-Fanta. Yes Fanta!" He added happily and sighed, "She asked if you like Fanta. Because there is uhm... plenty Fanta in our fridge."

He smiled at me like he just said the smartest thing. I shook my head in disappointment at how stupid and obvious Hamid's lie was.

"Please tell her I'm greeting her." I said without bothering to answer the rubbish he just said.

"No problem." He nodded slowly before he said, "Anyways, I-"

"Abdul." A fair girl interrupted him as she passed by and touched his shoulders while walking pass him.

"Ah Aisha, how far?" He gave her a small smile but she just smirked and walked away, like that was going to solve anything.

I looked at him and he looked a bit surprised at her action.

He didn't say anything and turned to me before he cleared his throat and said, "Like I was saying, I came by to ask if you could serve some food on our table. The one in our canopy has finished."

He then pointed to the opposite canopy from the one I was serving and directed towards a table that his brother, Sadiq, and some men and girls were sitting on. I turned back to him and nodded.

"Thank you." He smiled and patted my shoulders. He smiled at kaka before he walked back to his canopy.

I turned back to serving the plate without saying a word to kaka. She must have felt there was something suspicious about Hamid and I's conversation. But she didn't bother to disturb me about it as I served in silence.

Once I was done serving about 5 plates, I put them on a tray and walked to Hamid's canopy. I got to his table side and started dropping the plates on each person's side. I glanced at Hamid and caught him watching me. I frowned at him in response and all he did was smile back. The others were having their own conversation while I kept the plate on each of their side.

"Pass the two bottles." A man sitting beside Hamid said to Sadiq as he pointed to two Guinness bottles.

Sadiq, who was sitting opposite them, took the two bottles and passed it to the man. He took them from Sadiq and placed one in front of him and handed the other to Hamid, causing Hamid to look away from me.

"No thank you." He shook his head at the Guinness bottle, "I don't drink."

I watched the man look at the other men with a smirk expression before he kept the bottle on his side of the table. I took my attention away and served the last plate to Sadiq. He looked at me and was surprised to see me. I waved at him and he waved back shyly, probably embarrassed to see me because of what I saw happened to him the last time.

I left the table without looking back at Hamid. I walked back to the food table kaka was standing behind. She wasn't there anymore as she went to greet her friends who attended the wedding as well.

I sighed before I bent down to pick a plate. Immediately I felt a rip sound at the back of my dress. My eyes widened and I stood back up immediately. I reached to touch the back zip of my dress to see if it was cut, but it seemed to be just fine. I hoped it was just one of those my regular small cuts that only came from inside the dress. I shrugged it off and bent back down to pick a plate, not hearing the rip sound anymore.