showtime

liked by shawnmendes, kendalljenner, aminahvasse and 72,372 more

blakerossi wow tonight was unreal

view 20,717 more comments

I looked up standing up from the couch. I set my phone down and looked at Shawn. I stood still for a moment, not really knowing what to say to him.

"You didn't answer my question," he said before stepping towards me with open arms.

I laughed a little, nervously almost, before wrapping my arms around him, "Just something I saw on Twitter."

"Sit, sit. Tell me how your day was." Shawn smiled at me before pulling me gently onto the couch.

"I'd much rather hear about your day," I crossed one leg over the other before glancing over at him.

Things were really awkward right now but things are always awkward when you're just meeting someone and trying to get a conversation flowing. I'm also just a really awkward person, so can you blame me?

"Meet and greet, soundcheck, and Q&A. You, however, had your first rehearsal today and I wanna hear about it." Shawn poked my leg when he said 'you' and I couldn't help but smile.

"It..." I paused, trying to find the words, "Was amazing. And everything I hoped for. It sounds cheesy, but even just the rehearsal was nerve racking. I don't even wanna know how the actual show is gonna be."

Talking about the show made my heart pound. It was probably going to be the high light of my career. Once you walk as a VS Model, you can walk as anything. It was the biggest show of the year, and the biggest show of my entire life.

"Do you have wings? Like, that's a thing right? I'm not thinking of a whole different show?" Shawn rambled a little bit, causing me to laugh.

"I do. Which is crazy, because usually they don't give you wings until your second year." I shifted my body a little so I could face him more.

"Do you have pictures? I wanna see." Shawn said.

I began to unlock my phone to show him and he leaned in closer to look over my shoulder. I stopped before looking over at him. Maybe I should be more careful around him.

"What?" He asked, as I gave him a small smirk, narrowing my eyes at him.

"You know, Mendes. I guess you'll just have to come to the show and see for yourself." I set my phone down and stood up.