Life or death?

Kelly Pov

"Kelly you have to wake up, it's not time for you to go yet." A voice said to me.

It was pure darkness, I could see a bright light far away from me. I wanted to go to it, but something was holding me back

"I want to die," I sobbed into the air.

"It's not time," the voice boomed.

I feel to my knees begging for this person to let me go.

"Why isn't it time! Let me go," I pleaded.

I wanted to leave this earth, it would be better for us all if I just die.

"Because it isn't, now wake up." The voice commanded, but I stood my ground.

"No I will not. I want to die, I'm making everybody's life miserable," I cried into my hands.

I felt a strong hand on my shoulder throughout the darkness.

"You aren't. Look at this, they care for you. It's just another obstacle you have to. Things happen for a reason," the voice said.

He showed me the waiting room. Bey had the kids in her arms,  was screaming and begging to come back there to see me, My mom and friends were crying. Beys parents and sister were trying to hold bey back. It broke my heart to see her and then like that.

"Is that what you want," he asked." Because if it is I will give it to you, it's your choice to either live or die."

Is this what I really want? Do I choose life or do I choose death?

Beyoncé

"Please, let me see my wife!" I sobbed to the doctor.

"Ma'am, she's still in surgery. She may need a blood transfusion," the doctor said calmly.

I can't lose my wife, I just can't. I'd lose myself  if I lost her. I've fought so hard to get her, I can't lose her. God please dont take her away from me.

"We have the same blood type, anything can do to help? Please, let me see her," I cried into my hands.

I felt her presence surrounding me, it was like she was gone but I hope it wasn't true.

"I'll allow you and your kids to see her just for a moment ma'am, but first let's get that blood." The Doctor said.

I nodded and followed him into a room, they hooked me up to stuff and started to pump a bag of blood out of me. When they finished they gave me some water.

"Come on let's go see your wife. But make this quick," the doctor said.

I silently thanked him and followed him along with the kids to Kelly room.  I let the children talk to her first.

"Mama, you have to wake up. Who else is gonna get me out of trouble when mommy is mad at me? I love you mama," blu kissed her cheek and ran back towards me.

"Mwommy, I wuv yuuuuu. Don go bye bye," Titan pecked his mothers lips. He climbed down and sat by blu.

I held the twins close to her face so that they could give her a wet kiss.

"Hey baby, don't leave me. I love you so much, we can get through this together. Just don't leave me," I cried. I felt her her hand twitch under mines, and then the monitor flat lined.

"Noooooo," I screamed. The doctor rushed us out of the room.

"We have to do the blood transfusion right now," I heard one doctor yell.

I can't believe this happening. My mom rushed to me, she grabbed the twins and I immediately dropped. This can't be real, it can't be.

Kelly

"I-I choose de-," I was cut off by hearing my children and wife words. I felt everything from the kisses to the tears. The doctors were now putting something inside of me.

I don't want to do this to them but it's what needed to be done, I love my kids I really do and I love my wife without a doubt. They're just better off without me.

" I choose de-,"I was cut off once again by a sharp shock going thru my chest and the darkness fading.

"It's not your time to go," the voice faded.

"N-Nooooo," I screamed. "Why did you save me, I wanted to die." I cried, I hit one of the doctors chest over and over again as he tried to hold me.

"It's okay. Shhhh," he said rocking me. I cried harder and harder into his shirt.

I slowly lost consciousness from them sedating me. I wanted to die, I don't want to be here. What could be my purpose?

Beyoncé

"You can go see her now," the doctor told us. I nodded and let everyone go in there first.

Everybody gave me sympathetic looks as they left. I gave the kids to my mother to take home with them.

"Baby she's not talking, so take it easy." Kelly's mom said. I was pissed and hurt that she would try to leave us like that.

I nodded and walked towards Kelly's room. I took a deep breathe before walking in. She glanced at me and stared back at the wall.

"Dria," fresh tears were now running down my face. She gave me a blank stare, not moving or talking.

"Baby why," I cried holding onto her hand. She cocked her head to the side and just stared.

"Why did you save me? I wanted to die," she said with no emotion at all.

How did we get here? I tried everything to help her get through it but she pushed me away.

"Because you are my wife and I love you. We have kids, yes you are going though a rough patch in your life but your not alone. I'm here for you always and forever but you won't let me in. And look where that got us, it resulted in me almost losing you. I don't want to lose you, I'm not better off without you and you know that. I got you baby girl, just talk to me." I said kissing the back of her hand.

She busted out crying, she clinged to my chest. I rubbed her back, crying along with her.

"I-I'm sorry," she mumbled into my chest.

Hope this can get better.

What do you think the next step is for them?