Evaluation

Kehlani

"Aye girl you hear me calling you," I said splitting from the group to run after this girl.

She looked back at me, smiled and kept walking.

"Yasmine come here man. Why you playing so much," I said finally catching up to her. She came to a stop and turned around to face me.

"What you want Kehlani," She said smirking. I took in her appearance licking my lips.

"Why you haven't called me yet," i asked looking her up and down. She was damn cute and I know for sure that she's a freak I've watched all her videos.

 She was damn cute and I know for sure that she's a freak I've  watched all her videos

(If you know who Yasmine De Leon is you nasty😂💀🤦🏽‍♀️)

"Maybe I was waiting for you to make the first move," Yasmine said biting her lip.

"Oh really? We-," I got cut of by being dragged away. 'Call me' I mouthed winking, she nodded with a smile and walked away.

"What the hell was that about," I said dusting off my shoulders. These bitches had me fucked up, Rih,Nicki,Kelly and Bey dumb ass.

"Maybe because you was tryna to fuck a worldwide hoe," Bey said smacking me upside my head. She gon learn to keep her hands to herself I swear.

"She not a hoe," I said sucking my teeth. These girls tripping, they need to let me do me.

"She's a pornstar Kehlani," Kelly exclaimed. They was making a big deal out of nothing.

"CorrectionShe's semi retired and ain't like she's the first one I've fucked with," I said getting in the car. They can't tell me who to fuck with and who not to fuck with.

"Kehlani I thought you were working on changing," Nicki said shaking her head. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

"It don't matter what was said y'all don't need to be cockblocking shit," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes the hell we do with all these kids you popping out. You gon have 10 by the time you reach 30 shit. Like what's going on youn wrap up or sum?And let's not forget fucking her you could catch sum 'semi retired' or not," Rih said chuckling.

Ion know why they always on my case. Ian that bad." Whatever can we just get to Beys appointment," I was really done with this convo.

"Yeah and we gon have to get you evaluated next. You gotta be a sex addict or something and you're too fertile. All these damn kids. All these damn women," Bey mumbled pulling off.

I looked down at my phone to see I had gotten a text from Yas.

PornStar Freak💦😝🐱~ Call me when you get home and aren't around your friends lol.. We can talk about meeting up if you act right 😋

I quickly replied. Smirking at the message she sent.

~Will do Ms.Leon 😏

That's why I'm still getting the pussy Assholes.

Beyoncé

I am going to pray for Kehlani because this child needs healing and not the sexual kind. She needs Jesus and a lot of holy water. Anyways back to me. I really don't understand why I have this evaluation, Ian crazy I mean Kelly is the psychopath not me.

"Come on babe let's get this over with," Kelly said sweetly as the car came to a stop. I rolled my eyes taking the keys out of the ignition. She's the one who set this up so ion know why she being all nice and shit.

"Whatever," I said sighing. We all got put the car and headed inside the building.

"Good afternoon. How can I help you," This nice white lady asked.

"Um I have an appointment with Dr.Smith," I said tapping on the desk.

"Name," She asked looking up at me over her glasses.

"Knowles. Beyoncé Knowles," I said Gulping. I'm really nervous because what if something is wrong with me. Who am I kidding? I'm a saint, I have nothing to be worried about.

"She's waiting for you in room 406," she said flashing me a quick smile. I smiled back and reached for Kelly's hand. I turn around and see Nicki pulling Kehlani away from a flustered Nurse. I seen her mouthing 'call me' to the nurse before mugging nicki. Lord help that child.

We headed towards room 406." Watch they tell Bey that's she's Batshit Crazy," Rih mumbled to  Lani like I couldn't hear them.

"Hell yeah crazy ass heffa," Kehlani whispered side eyeing me. As the elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open I elbowed Rih in her stomach and kicked Keh in her balls making them fall.

"Hmph," I flipped my hair and strutted to Dr.Smith's door. I headed in with Kelly as the others followed behind me. Rih hovering and Keh limping, I snickered." Crazy my ass," I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey Dr.Smith," me and Kelly said plopping on the couch.

"Hey ready to start your evaluation," she asked pushing up her glasses.

"You can evaluate me," Kehlani said in a flirtatious way. I looked at Nicki and Nicki smacked her upside her head.

"Sorry for that," I said side eyeing Kehlani. I faced forward only to see Dr.Smith biting her lip blushing.

"Uh uh this what we not gonna do. You not gon fall for her shit Doc. Now let's get this Evaluation started," I said grabbing Kelly's hand.

********************************************
After about an hour of scanning, talking and multiple activities we were finally done. A psychiatrist had talked to me and everything.

"So what's your verdict doc," I asked nervously. Ion wanna be Psycho like Kels. Before Doctor smith could even say nothing there were multiple coughs followed by bipolar, psycho and many other things being called out from Rih,Nicki,Kelly and Kehlani.

I chuckled. I got something from their asses when we leave.

"Well your brain scan won't be back til sometime next week but," Dr.Smith said pausing. I took a deep breath to hear these results.

"You are....."

Is Beyonce crazy or no?

Kehlani needs to stop it😂