Secrets

Jay Pov
So today I'm just chilling at the house waiting for my girl to get off for the day so we can chill . While watching tv I get a text from this gay ass nigga my so called bestfriend🙄.Dont get me wrong ion got no problem wit him sum just seems off about em .
Text messages
Bro😎🙌🏽~im coming over.
JuicyLip😉💋~ Why?
Bro😎🙌🏽~ Because I can now come open the door 🙄
End of text messages
What does this nigga want ? I hope it's not to have to have this same stupid conversation about the situation that took place we said its gon be kept secret so why won't he just leave it alone ? Anyways I get up to open the door and sure enough Tim is standing there rolling his eyes and pushing past me .
"Yo what you want ?" I said slightly irritated making him roll his eyes more . Pause Niggas don't do that wtf yo ?
" You know what I want Jay ," He said obviously annoyed .
"Nah I don't so inform me," I said crossing my arms and leaning against the wall waiting on his reply .
"Man never mind  ," he said sucking his teeth and going to sit on the couch . I mumbled a whatever grabbed a beer for the both of us and joined him on the couch . We was watching the conjuring 2 and this nigga kept jumping like a little girl . After the movie this nigga was following me everywhere talking bout how he was too scared to be alone . Like wtf aren't you a nigga and a grown ass one in fact?
Right now I'm heading to the basketball court in the basement to shoot some hoops I decide to call my babygirl blu to see how she's doing .
Phone call
Me~ Hey Bey can I speak to blu?
Bey~of course hold on .
Blu~ Daddy!?
Me~ hey baby girl how are you ?
Blu~ good daddy when you coming to get me ?
Me~ I'll be there Friday to get you babygirl .
Blu~ Otay Daddy , mommy say I gotta take a bath I love you daddy got to go .
Me~ lol ok baby hand the phone to mommy and I love you too .
Bey~ Yes Jay?
Me ~ I'll be there to get her Friday at 7:00 ok?
Bey~ alright
Me~ bye .
Phone call ended
As I'm lacing up my shoes to go and hoop Tim comes behind me .
" What's up ?" I ask turning around to face him . He just sat there with his arms crossed not saying a word so I turned around to walk off until he said something .
" When are you going to tell her ? Tell them to be exact ," he said with irritation in his voice .
"Wtf you mean tell them ? There's nothing to tell ," I said getting a little upset. See this why Ian want that nigga to come over cause I knew he was wit the bullshit .
" Tell them about us !" He said and I looked at him like he was crazy .
"What THE FUCK do you mean US ? THERE IS NO US !" I yelled at him making him jump a little .
"What ?"He asked like he ain't hear what tf I just said so I will gladly repeat it for him .
"There is no us what don't you get ? It was a one time thing I was drunk and horny and you was there so what happened happened but there is no us I got a girl that im happy wit. What happened that night that one night was a mistake and I barely remember it  ," I said walking off to play basketball . He sat there quietly before grabbing a ball and attempting  to play may I repeat ATTEMPTING  lol . Everything was fine until he did the unthinkable. He grabbed my Junk bro  , I brushed it off as an accident until he backed his ass up on me .
"Bro wtf is you doing ? " I said mad asf at the moment .
" Playing ball duh ," he said with a smirk on his lips . He was pissing me off to the max .
" GET OUT ," I yelled at him . He walked away and like ten minutes later when I went upstairs he was sitting on the couch . Ion even care Ian got time to argue so I just went up stairs and texted my girl until I heard a noise . Sounded like moaning , I got up to go see what it was and sure enough I found my answer .
"Wtf yo ," was all I could say .

Tim Pov
Ion know what this nigga be thinking playing hard to get and shit . Look Ian never had sexual relations with a nigga before him and it made me feel some type of way . This nigga wanna up and tell me that there is no us basically that it was a mistake nah bro . Yeah I got a girl or whatever but I want him to hit it one more time ya feel me ? And I know just how im gon get him to .
After he told me to get out instead of leavin I went upstairs and watched tv knowing he wouldn't be in the mood to argue . I waited til he was upstairs and occupied until I went into the bathroom with the door wide open of course and began to jack off . I was moaning like crazy so I knew he was gon come down and see what's up and sure enough he did .
"Wtf yo ," he said and I can tell he was pissed off to the max maybe I shouldn't have did this .. I just kept my smirk and kept doing what I was doing .
"Youn wanna help your bestfriend out?" I asked still smirking and licking my lips . He got even more pissed like he was gon fight me or some shit .
"We can keep it a secret," I said biting my lip hoping he would fall for it . And he just grabbed me by my neck and looked at me dead in my eyes .
" GET THE FUCK OUT BRO IAN WOTH THE GAY SHIT AND IAN GON KEEP TELLING YOU THAT ," he yelled at me and threw me out the bathroom . I was determined to get him and I will .
"But Jay ," I said slightly begging .. He threw me hard asf that shit hurt my body like a motherfucka .
"Ain't know buts get ya shit and get tf out bra," he said throwing my shit at me and walking off . Maybe it's best that I leave but I still ain't giving up .

Boring chapter I know , but let's pretend Jay z is not ugly 😂 you can picture him however you want . I picture him as a tall , grey eyed , masculine body, big pink lips , tattoos, a little hair on his face , deep dimples , sharp jawline , light skin ,pretty smile, deep voice and a very handsome man more like pretty boy .