Overnight

Kelly
So after everyone left I stayed with bey .. I sat there just looking at her beautiful face , it brung tears to my eyes to know she did this because of me .. The doc said she should be up in another 20-30 minutes .. So I decided to talk to her ..
" Bey I'm so sorry .. I hope you can hear me .. I only ran out because it was too much for me to handle .. I love you I really do but with me getting married and all I try to subside the feelings I have for you , but that's not happening anymore .. I'm deeply in love with you babygirl.. Seeing you like this really hurts .. You have my heart and I know In my heart that you are the one and only girl scratch that the one and only person I'm meant to be with .. Beyonce when you wake up we have to talk about something very important.. I love you BB Hurry and wake up for me please .." I said while caressing her face .. I kissed her on her forehead and pulled up a chair by her bedside .. After 30 minutes of talking , crying and singing to her she finally awoke ..
" You have a beautiful voice .. Always have ", She said bringing me out of my thoughts .. I looked up at her and smiled holding onto her hand ..
" I'm going to get the doctor okay ? Stay put.", I said before walking out the door to get the doctor... After getting the doc he told us that she can be released either tmrw afternoon or the day after based on the test they have to run .. I called Tim and asked him if he could pack me a bag and that Jay will come pick it up , then I proceeded to tell jay to bring bey bag and pick mines up from my house I told him the details of everything going on and he told me he'd be up here in about 30 minutes ..
"I heard what you said Kells .." Bey said quietly .. I walked over to her and rubbed my fingers over hand ..
" Did you mean it ? " she asked making me look at her ..
"Ye-" GCO by jay walking in ..
"Hey girls .. Here go your bags and Kells did you talk to her about you know what yet ?" Jay asked .. Kissing bey on the head and placing our bags down ..
" no not yet I was getting ready to do so .." I said looking at him ..
" Oh okay well let me know what happens .. How you feeling bey ?" He asked Beyonce ..
"I'm better .. What is it she need to talk to me about ?" She asked confused ..
" Something .. But I'll ttyl girls love you both bye bye now .. " he said kissing bey on her head and hugging me before walking out ..
Beyonce looked at me and signaled for me to come sit by her ..
"So what did you need to talk to me about ?" She asked ..
" Well.. Jay, Tim and Michelle made a plan to get us together .. " I said nervously .. She looked at me confused ..
" Wym ? How ? Why?" She asked .. I giggled and held her hand ..
" Because we make each other happy and they just want us to be happy .. Jay and Tim decide to stay with us because of the publicity , income and fan base that we have with them as a couple but we be together on the low until we are ready to come out to the world as a couple ... But it would have to be a few months after the divorces so it won't seem like we were cheating in our marriages .." I explained .. She had this glow about her , she had a huge smile..
" and you agreed to it ? Do you think it'll work ?" She beamed ... I laughed and looked her in the eyes ..
" Yes babe it will and yes I did .." I said leaning in to kiss my girl .. That sounds good My girl ..

Beyonce Pov
Having Kells to sit there with me and talk to me and sing to me it made me feel whole inside , and when she told me the plan they had so that me and her can finally be together  I was ecstatic I was so happy that I can finally have her.. She did reassure me that everyone was here earlier but Jay cleared the room so that it could be just her and I .. Don't get me wrong I love Jay but only as a brother best friend type love and he knew that .. When Kelly kissed me I felt electricity.. The kiss was passionate,slow and sweet.. It started getting heated until she broke it .. I huffed and she laughed ..
" Why did you do that ?" I whined causing her to giggle ..
" because your in the hospital bed and we don't need to get all hot and bothered in the hospital room while your hurting .." She said .. I rolled my eyes ..
" " I'm fine .." I said hopefully that she would continue.. She looked me into my eyes putting me into a trance ..
" No your not and plus we don't need to rush things .. Do t get me wrong tho because I want you , I want to please you in every way , make you moan my name .. I want to make love to you .." She said seductively which turned me on .. God I wanted her .. No I need her now ..
" How can I not get hot an bothered when your talking like that .." I said biting my lip with lust and love in my eyes .. She just laughed and shook her head ..
" That's the point ." She said smirking causing me to frown..
" Can I get one more kiss ?" I said in my baby voice .. She smiled and captured my lips .. She had one hand on my face and the other on my side , the way she worked her tongue caused me to moan .. She soon broke the kiss smirked and laid beside me ..
" Tease ", I mumbled under my breath which caused her to laugh .. Now it was just me and my girl watching tv laying in the hospital bed ..
Yeah that sounds right My Girl .. Finally she's mine and I'm not letting go ..