Miserable

Kelly Pov

It's been a few months now and I still can't seem to shake what has happened to me. Why couldn't she just understand that I was happy? Why did she have to go as far as hurting me. I feel so disgusted with myself, it's my fault she did this, it has to be.

"Are you ready," Bey asked. I could tell she wanted to comfort me in some way but I wouldn't let her touch me. I wouldn't let anybody touch me, my kids, my mom, my friends, nobody.

I gave her a simple nod. We were on our way to my therapy session. I don't see what's the point of it, I barely talk anymore, I barely eat unless bey makes me, only thing I do by myself is bathe because I'm uncomfortable with bey touching me.

"Kelly you know I love you right," She said softly.

No she doesn't. I'm disgusting, I've been raped, why would she still love me? She's just trying to make me feel better. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my eyes.

"N-No you d-don't," I said barely above a whisper. She tried to touch me but I jerked back. Her face softened and her eyes watered.I don't mean to hurt her feelings, it's just uncomfortable for me.

"Yes I do Kelly. Why would you say that," her voice cracked.

"I-I'm disgusting. I'm used goods," I said softly." Can we go," I brushed passed her and headed outside to the car.

"Sit down, you moving to much. My baby is in there did you forget," Kehlani said to Yasmine.

"Did you forget that I'm about to pop soon? Of course I know I'm pregnant dummy. I got legs let me use them," Yasmine rolled her eyes.

I smiled and laughed on the inside since I couldn't do it on the outside. I got In the car and waited for bey to come. When she finally did I noticed that her eyes were red and puffy. I wanted to reach for her but my thoughts wouldn't let me.

This is a miserable feeling, I wouldn't wish this on nobody. I don't deserve to live, I should just die. It'd be better for bey, she wouldn't have to worry or stress about me. I'll make sure to leave a note.

Beyoncé

I hate the fact that my wife feels this way about herself. It's not her fault that, that psycho did this to her. I'm miserable knowing she's miserable. I can't console her because she won't allow me or anybody else to. She doesn't want to talk or eat, and when she does talk or eat it's barely. Hopefully therapy can help, because I'm tired of seeing my baby hurt and I can't do anything about it.

"Hey doc," I sighed. She looked at me and Kelly sympathetically.

"Hello. How are things coming along," she asked. I sighed and looked at Kelly, seeing if she would respond. But she didn't.

"It's worse. She doesn't talk or eat and if she does talk she say about 2 words and if she eat it's barely a corner of her plate. She won't let me touch her, console her, love her." I said tearing up. "She doesn't like to go out, she's scared of everything now. The only place I don't have a hard time getting her to is here," I sniffled. Dr.Smith handed me some tissues for my face.

"Kelendria," Doc called her name.

She just sat there, staring off into space. Seeing her like this hurt me to my core.

"You try," Doctor smith whispered to me.

I won't get much but I can try.

"Dria baby. Can you talk to us," I sniffled. She turned to face me, caressing my face.

"D-Don't cry," she said softly above a whisper. She wiped my tears from face, and zoned off once again.

"Baby please," I whispered to her. My voice was breaking because of me crying.

"I-I'm a disgrace. I don't deserve to be here anymore. Y-You need better B-Beyoncé," her eyes were watering up.

That's the most I've heard her say in these past few months. I didn't care if she pushed me away or not, I leaped into her arms. Holding her close to me, her body tensed up but she didn't push me like usually.

"Don't say that. I-I love you and Only you. Y-You're perfect," I cried into her shoulder.

Hopefully this is some kind of breakthrough.

Kelly

I'm tired of living this miserable life. Everything was perfect and then I just had to go and ruin it by this happening to me. It's time for me to go. I locked myself in my room and went into the bathroom, locking it too just in case somebody tries to rescue me. I sat on the floor with my paper and pen, writing a note to bey.

Dear Beyoncé

Beyoncé my love, by the time you are reading this I'd be long gone. I'm sorry I truly am, I never meant to cause any of this. I love you, I know I haven't said it lately but I do, you saved me, you loved me and you cared. My best moments were spent with you and the kids we have shared. I don't mean to put you through any hurt or pain, but this is what's best for you and me. I don't want you to have to worry about me, and this is will be putting an end to me and your misery. Best day of my life is when I married you. Please take care of Titan and our other kids, tell my mother I'm sorry and that I love her too. I don't want to be this disgusting human being anymore. Goodbye my love.

Love Kelendria Rowland-Knowles

I kissed the bottom of the paper and folded it.
I got my blade, cutting three deep slits through my veins in me wrist. I grabbed the assorted pills I had on the sink, feeling dizzy and swallowed them.

"No!!!!!" Was the last thing I heard before I lost all consciousness.

Will Somebody rescue Kelly on time?