Make love to me

No ones Pov
After their heated make out session they stripped down and got into the hot bubble bath together .. They fed each other strawberries and whip cream while they drank champagne laughing and enjoying the moment .. Bey was nervous and horny she was ready to pounce on Kelly right then and there seeing her naked body made chills run down her spine .. Kelly was just as nervous and horny  but she was trying to keep it together .. Let's get back to the girls ..
Kelly Pov
The date was wonderful and went as planned right now we are just relaxing in the bath that I had the workers prepare while on our way here .. Beyonce looked so beautiful , her naked body was glistening under the dimmed light of the candles ... God I wanted to fuck her..
" Bey , How did you like the date ?" I asked while getting a strawberry preparing it to feed it to her..
" It was Wonderful, a dream come true " she said smiling before biting the strawberry seductively , damn did she look sexy  I thought while biting my lip ..
" Bey you have whip cream on your lip " I said while leaning forward to clean it with my thumb .. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment then crashed out lips together .. I pulled away after 3 minutes and we busted out laughing ..She continued to feed me strawberries and iguess I had whipped cream and sugar on my lip somewhere because leaned up and licked across my lips and that like turned me on a whole other level.. I got out the tub with lust in my eyes and then held my hand out to her ..
"Come on baby ," I said biting my lip.. Damn this girl had me wet .. We dried off and I put on my robe and she put on a big shirt .. We moved the snacks and put them on the night stand and played some music then laid on the bed .. She was playing with my hand , She reached up to my face caressing it and then gave me a peck on my lips which I returned ..
" I love you ," she said while rubbing her thumb across my hand and looking into my eyes ..
" I love you too baby , I'm in love with you .." I said looking deep into her eyes and with that we connected our lips in a heated yet passionate kiss until she broke away ..
"Make love to me " she said more like sung  with lust and love clear as day in her eyes and I was planning on doing exactly that .. After that 1+1 ironically came on and I proceeded to make love to my babygirl ..
Beyonce Pov
Our night was going lovely , man I really love this girl .. When I licked her lip while we was in the bath I knew I triggered sum in her because she hopped up out the tub so quick .. I was finally Finns get to pop this kitty for Mami ..
"Make love to me " I said more like sung with lust and love in my eyes .. She quickly untied her robe and reconnected our lips .. She kissed me roughly causing me to gasp and moan .. She moved her hands to my breast giving it squeeze wile removing her lips from mines down to my jaw then to my neck sucking and biting once she found my sweet spot ..
" Oooh Baby ," I moaned out while holding her head in place .. She lifted up my shirt , she then traced her fingers on my thigh and placed it on my abdomen causing me to gasp .. Removing her lips from my neck she took my shirt off and connected her warm tongue to my breast sucking and nibbling on my nipple giving them both the same amount of attention ..
"Fuck ," I moaned , she began moving her hand lower while she sucked on my erect nipples looking at me first for confirmation before continuing which I simply nodded to .. She placed her long slim fingers onto my slit rubbing it slowly then fast.. She slipped two fingers inside me while rubbing my clit with her thumb ..
" Oooh Mami , Fuck !" I yelled/moaned out. I was close to climaxing In her hands until she took her fingers out making me sigh at the lost of contact .. She looked at me and licked her fingers ..
"Damn you taste good ," she said huskily  and before I could say anything I felt her tongue on my pussy .. She was flicking , twirling and doing all kinds of tricks with her tongue ..
"Faster baby !" I said while grabbing ahold of her hair, pushing her face into my slit more .. She tongue fucked me like crazy, my legs began to shake and before I knew it I came .. She lapped up all my juices and came up to kiss me letting me taste myself ..
"Your turn ," I said smirking seductively .. I flipped her over and got on top skipping the foreplay .. I left three hickies on her neck and began sucking on those beautiful breast of hers loving the sounds of her moans ..
"Baby fuck me ," she moaned desperately and I was willing to do just as she asked .. I slipped two then three fingers into her going fast while rubbing her clit with my thumb..
" Baby I'm bout t-" she said midway before squirting in my hand leaving a wet spot on the bed .. I took my fingers out and licked them , when the taste hit my tongue my eyes lit up and I immediately dug in .. I licked every inch of her pretty pussy ..
" Mmmhhh ,Fuck !" She screamed out while her eyes rolled to the back of her head .. I groped her ass which caused her to let out a loud moan .. Her legs started shaking and I sped up the pace ..
"Tell me you love me " I said before returning to my meal ..
" I-I l-love y- Fuck !" She yelled out releasing her juices onto my tongue which I gladly licked up not leaving one drop .. I slid up on her body placing our kitties together grinding roughly but fast while kissing her ..
"Mmmh omfg .." We both moaned out .. We came together and then she said something that made me almost hop on her immediately.
" Baby ?" She said breathless  while giving me that look and rubbing my ass..
"Hmm?" I said biting my lip at the contact and that look damn she was sexy ..
"Ride my face " she said smirking and I nodded quickly getting up and sitting on her mouth .. She was fucking my pussy up damn better than Jay has ever done.. My knuckles turned white from holding on to the headboard so tightly .. She had my knees buckling and everything .. She continued to make love to me for the rest of the night .. I squirted at least 4 times tonight .. When we was done we laid there cuddled up ..
" Damn Bae yo pussy good , juicy and fat .. Baby got that WetWet taste like mangos " she said licking her lips which caused me to blush .. She kissed me and wrapped the blanket around and we fell asleep in each other's arms like it always was meant to be ..