Chapter 7

The Next Morning                             In the dorms

The Next Morning

In the dorms

Lavender and Parvati already left for breakfast.

"Lyra come on, breakfast!" Ron yelled.

"Coming! Have patience!" Lyra yelled back.

Hermione gave Lyra a look.

"What?" Lyra questioned.

"Are you really still talking to them after everything that has happened?" Hermione asked.

"Granger calm down. What happened last night was a crazy adventure. One I will never forget because of the three headed dog but we didn't get caught and everybody was safe. So yeah I'm going to breakfast with them and you're welcome to join us." Lyra told her.

"Lyra!" Harry yelled.

"Shut up Potter!" Lyra yelled.

She started to climb down the stairs.

"Honestly guys!" Lyra yelled.

"We're hungry!" They yelled back.

Lyra rolled her eyes and walked down the stairs.
______________________________________

At Breakfast, Harry filled Ron and Lyra in about the package that seemed to have been moved from Gringotts to Hogwarts, and they spent a lot of time wondering what could possibly need such heavy protection.

"It's either really valuable or really dangerous," Ron told him.

"Or both," Lyra added.

But as all they knew for sure about the mysterious object was that it was about two inches long, they didn't have much chance of guessing what it was without further clues.

Neither Neville nor Hermione showed the slightest interest in what lay underneath the dog and the trapdoor. All Neville cared about was never going near the dog again.

Lyra wanted so bad to get back at her so called brother for tricking them.

Just then the mail arrived.

As the owls and phionexes flooded into the Great Hall, as usual, everyone's attention was caught at once by two long, thin package carried by both Hedwig and Hermes. Lyra was just as interested as everyone else to see what was in the large parcels, just then Hermes and Hedwig dropped in front of herself and Harry knocking their breakfast off the floor. A letter was attached to each of them.

They both ripped open the letter first, which was lucky because it said:

DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE.

It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field at six o'clock for your first training session.