Chapter 2

Lyra and Draco were about to get on the Hogwarts Express when their father stopped them

"You two do know which house you have to be in right?" He asked them sternly.

"Slytherin." They said in unions.

Lucius nodded and motioned them to leave.

______________________________________

Lyra was having trouble putting her luggage in.

"Need some help?"A voice asked

Lyra turned around and saw two identical redheads.

"Please." Lyra smiled.

After they helped her. They introduced themselves.

"I'm Forge Weasley and this is my twin, Gred Weasley."One of them smiled.

Weasley ... Lyra thought.

Lyra had heard awful things about the Weasleys from her father. But these people seemed nice. They helped her.

"Those are not your names. My name, however, is Lyra. Thanks for helping me, Fred and George." Lyra smirked and nodded at the right twin while same their names.

With that, she walked ahead to find a compartment.

She opened the first compartment she was standing in front of and saw the boy from Diagon Alley.

"Oh, it's you, hello." The boy smiled politely.

Lyra smiled and studied the boy for a moment before sliding next.

"Hi!"Lyra exclaimed.

"Hi." The boy chuckled.

"You know I never found out your name." The boy told her,

"Oh, my apologies. I'm Lyra Malfoy and you're my new best friend." Lyra smiled.

"You want to be my friend?"The boy asked shocked.

Lyra could sense he didn't have many friends. She could relate to him. She understood him.

"Oh, I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. You're my new best friend." Lyra smiled.

"Ok." The boy chuckled. She could tell he found her blunt attitude quite amusing.

"So what's your name new best friend?" Lyra asked while starting to relax in the compartment.

"Harry Potter." The boy informed.

Lyra straightened up and narrowed her eyes at the boy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The boy was suddenly insecure.

"I don't like liars," Lyra told him.

"I'm not lying." The boy told her.

"Prove it."Lyra challenged.