Chapter seven:The king

Rose PoV
We arrived in Japan. I still can't believe that we are here?! I don't have any chance now to go save my father. What am I going to do now?
I looked at Eisuke with puppy eyes.
Eisuke: No.
Rose: Why?!
Eisuke: The subject is closed.
We are at the hotel he told me is his. I couldn't believe he build a hotel in Japan and then is a millionaire.
Dad never told me all this. I wonder why.
Eisuke: You are going to stay outside all day?
Rose: Mean as always*sigh and went inside in hotel*
Wow...The hotel is really beautiful. I noticed Eisuke that keep looking at me.
Rose: What?
Eisuke: Here you would work as to be my maid*smirk and cross his arms*
Rose: No thank you.
Eisuke: Anyway let's go.
He said that with a disappointed voice. Who he think I am?! No Rose don't get mad because you give him all that he wants. Be smart.
Eisuke: Well let's go to the elevator.
Rose: Okay.
We wait for the elevator. I am not used to this kind of like. But I can bet if I am going to be someday his girlfriend he is going to profit of me at all.
Eisuke: Rose remember you are my girlfriend.
Rose: What? why?
Eisuke: Do as I say.
Rose: Fine*look away*
I can swear I am going to make him pay for all!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eisuke brought me an expensive dress, shoes, and accessories. He really does spend money on a lot of useless things.
Rose: I really need to come as well with you?
Eisuke: Yeah.
Rose: Okay okay.
We went to a party. A group of women come around Eisuke and call him king. When I hear women say you are so lucky to be his girlfriend I am like no I am not.
Eisuke: If you are hungry. You can go serve yourself with everything you want.
Rose: I will thank you.
But I can deny that he isn't taking good care of me. His girlfriend huh? He seems to enjoy all this. After all, if you think he wons.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Thanks for reading!Hope you enjoyed it!