Chapter six:Eisuke x Rose part 1

Rose PoV
Is morning. I decided to go for a walk. Since Eisuke didn't woke up. I couldn't sleep all night because of the fact I hurt him.
I told him that I am going to save my father. I don't take back what i say. He might find it stupid me i don't. Is a big difference between us.
Rose:It seems is really cold outside...
I started to go at forest. Okay i know what you guys do think than i have special power and shouldn't go by myself. But i know to defend myself. I won't be that type of girl as i meet danger and wait to be saved.
Rose:*walking*I still can't belive i do stay with the guy who rejected me.
???:Nice clothes.
I looked to see who talk. Was Eisuke.He is smirking and enjoying see me than i wear his clothes. I know doesn't sound good.
Rose:Weren't you sleeping?
Eisuke:No but i will now*take her*You mean why we both aren't sleeping*smirk and walk*
Rose:You aren't serious?!Eisukee.Let me down!
Eisuke:Shh don't make so much noise.
We went back to the house. He lock the door and bring me to his bedroom. Oh no i don't like this.
Rose:Let me down..
Eisuke:I will.
He put me in his bed and he got in the bed and went close of me. Okay, to be sincere this is the situation i am not able to defend myself.
Rose:........
Eisuke: Someday I am going to make you mine. I won't let someone else, have you. Understand?
Rose:Yeah..
I do love him. Even if passed so many years but i don't want to hurt his feelings..He won't see me anymore when I am going to go to save my father. But he really won't understand that.
Eisuke:Good.
He hug me. I started feel tired. I am a sleepy girl i know. I decided to fall asleep.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Thanks for reading!Hope you enjoyed!