Chapter three:Distance

Rose PoV
I still can't believe that I need to live with this mean man. But I can see he does try to somehow be nice.He let me stay in his house.I decided to prepare him food and some coffee.He really looked tired.
Rose:*cooking*Tomorrow I am going to stay some time here to think about how I should heal my father his disease.
I heard that is a solution to heal someone from disease but that means to give your life in change...My father deserves to live.I don't care about me.
Rose:*prepare the table and put the food on plates and two cups of coffee*Should be okay.
I saw Eisuke coming. From when I did start him call Eisuke?!Okay, Rose don't get close to that guy.It won't end in a good way.
Rose:You are hungry right?
He looked surprised at me. He probably wasn't expecting me to see me do this.
Eisuke:You know.You are the only princess that I had to see prepare food and coffee.Aren't you a princess?Why you do this?When you do have maids and all.
He is exacly as the guys have put my father's date. They all do think only at be bossy and money.I do hate that type of guy.
Rose:You know even if i am a princess doesn't mean i do like profite of others.As i said i can take care of myself.
This guy...I swear he does know how to make someone lose his mind.
Eisuke:Let's better eat.
Rose:Okay.
We both sit and started to eat.I noticed he had other expresion on his face.He doesn't like it or what..
Rose:What it is?You doesn't like it?
Eisuke: No I do like it.Is really good.
I started to smile.He keeped eat maybe he can be nice sometimes.I keeped eat.
Eisuke:Hey.How did you know than i do like to put milk and three cubs of sugar in coffee?
Rose: Well I didn't know it. I do the coffee as always.
I noticed he is smirking and keep look at me. Okay, this won't go in a good way I took the plates and cups I wanted to go to the kitchen with them but he stopped me.
Eisuke:Let me help you.
Rose:Don't need to do it.
I noticed we started holding our hands.He looked at me as wanted to say something but i intrerruped him.
Rose:Okay then take the cups.
I gived to him and went to kitchen with the plates.I started wash them.
Eisuke: Rose you know I feel as I know you for a lot of time.
Rose:What?..
Eisuke:Yes i tell you the truth.
Rose:Maybe is only your imagination.
What is going on with him..I know my father asked him to take care of me but i feel as he does start to have feelings for me...I do start care of him?...No Rose is only your imagination.Do not forget your father needs to ne saved. Right now I should think about him, not at Eisuke.
Eisuke:Oh okay..Then.Here are the cups. I am going to take a bath.You can do whatever you want.
Rose:Okay..Thank you.
I looked at him leaving. Is better for us keep distance.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
PS: The photo isn't mine.Credit to owner.I want more photos like this can go to Tumblr ;)
Hello 😁😁!Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Was a long chapter I know! Thank you for reading!