Chapter one:Decision

Rose PoV
Hi! I am Rose I am different from the rest of the people. Why? Because I do own a special power to heal people. Well, healing doesn't mean I can save people from diseases only to heal their injuries.
My mother died when she gave birth to me. Dad keeps blaming me for that. When I was little he wasn't talking to me or caring of me because of that but with time I got used to that somehow, he does accept me as his daughter. That makes me really happy.
Maid: Good morning Mrs.Stewart.
This is my life. I live in a palace. I am treated as an important person even if I do like it or not.
Rose: Please call me Rose*smile*You look tired you should go rest better.
Maid: I am okay*smile*Don't need to worry about me...
Rose: Please for me. I can take care of myself. I promise if something happens I am going call you*smile*
Maid: Thank you Rose*smile*You really are a good person. Your father is so lucky to have a beautiful daughter like you.
Rose: Thank you*smile*You should better go rest.
The maid left. My father called me to talk about something serious. I don't have a good feeling about that...
*Knock*knock*
Father: Come in Rose.
*Open the door*
Rose: Father what happened?
Father: Come on to sit, please.
I went to sit on a chair. He looks really sad.
Father: I am going to die soon dear...
I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I heard. This can't be true. I started to cry. He went to hug me.
Father: I know I wasn't the father you wanted...I am sorry for that. But there is something I can do to repair the things.
Rose: Repair the things?...
Father: Yes.
*Knock*Knock*
I clear my face and went to open the door. In front of me.Was a young man.
Rose: What is going on here...
Men: King Stewart. Did you call me?
Father: Yes I do want to entrust you a task.
What is he talking about... Don't tell me he wants to get rid of me.
Man: I understand. What is the task you do talk about?
Father: I want you to protect my daughter. She owns the power of healing. Are many bad persons who want to use her powers.
Rose: I can't believe you do this to me, dad?! I don't need his protection. Stop treating me as a kid. Trust me at least...once.
I tried to calm down. I was so mad but I don't want to leave him. He needs me. Is my task as daughter do her job.
Father: Rose...I know you worried about me. But right now all I want is to protect you. Please understand that...
Men: Don't worry. Your command is the law for me.
The young man takes me out of the room by force. This can't be happening!
Rose: Dad!!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
PS: The photo isn't mine.Credit to owner. It might be from love trap.
Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!