Chapter two:Task

Eisuke PoV
The king Stewart called me.It looks as is something serious.I went to knock the door.
*Knock the door*
King:Come in.
Men: King Stewart. Did you call me?
I noticed the woman beside of the king.A beautiful young lady with a long hair.I don't know why this woman is so familiar to me.
Father:Yes i do want to entrust you a task.
I don't why but i have the feeling i gonna be the bodyguard of this woman.
Man: I understand. What is the task you do talk about?
Father: I want you to protect my daughter. She owns the power of healing.Are many bad persons who want to use her power.
I knowed it.Wait power?I heard rummors about a woman who can heal persons injuries but i didn't know that woman is daughter of the king Stewart.
Rose: I can't believe you do this to me, dad?! I don't need his protection. Stop treating me as a kid. Trust me at least...once.
Father: Rose...I know you worried about me. But right now all I want is to protect you. Please understand that..
I guess can't be helped.He is the king after all.If i would refuse he for sure gonna send me to death.
Man: Don't worry. Your command is law for me.
I taked the woman with force.Probably she won't do as i say.
Rose:Dad!!
King:Thank you Eisuke..
Me and his daughter left the palace.The woman keep complain and i really got sick of that.
Eisuke:Would you keep your mouth shut or not.
Rose:Just let me down already!
I let her down and look at her with cold eyes.After that i have to take care of her she do comment.
Eisuke: Look if you listen to me and everything is going to be okay. If no I am going to make on my way and believe me you won't like it.
Rose:I am not afraid of you.You know i can take care of myself.
Eisuke: We are going to see that.
Rose:Be sure i can.
What an annoying woman.She should be thankful of have me by her side.I started to walk she followed me. It seems I am going to have a hard time.
Rose:Where we go?
Eisuke:To my house.
Rose:Okay then.
~after 30 minutes~
We are at my house.Finally.I invited her to get in.
Eisuke:Make yourself confortable.I am going to bring you some clothes.
Rose:Thank you.
It seems she accepted in the end to stop complaining.I went to my room look for some clothes would be good for her.
Eisuke:Tch..*sigh*
I guess i gonna give her some clothes of mine.I took them and went back to living room.I was surprised to see that there was food and coffee on the table.
Rose:You are hungry right?
Eisuke:You know.You are the only princess than i had see prepare food and coffee.Aren't you a princess?Why you do this?When you do have maids and all.
Rose:You know even if i am a princess doesn't mean i do like profite of others.As i said i can take care of myself.
Heh.Even if is an annoying princess and noisy.She for sure is diferent than rest of princess i had to take care of.
Eisuke:Let's better eat.
Rose:Okay.
We both sit and started to eat. This cooking is more better than from restaurants. I looked at Rose.
Rose:What it is? You doesn't like it?
Eisuke:No i do like it.Is really good.
She smiled and i keeped eat.I decided to taste the coffee.How did she know than i do like put three cubs of sugar in the coffee and milk.
Eisuke:Hey.How did you know than i do like to put milk and three cubs of sugar in coffee?
Rose:Well i didn't knowed it. I do the coffee as always.
Heh it seems i gonna have some fun with this woman.I smirk and keep look at her.Wasn't a bad choose.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
PS: The photo isn't mine.Credit to owner.If want more photos like this can go to tumblr ;)
Hello 😁😁!Hope you enjoyed this chapter!Was long chapter i know!To be sincer i do love couple RosexEisuke!What about you guys?Thank you for reading!