Chapter four:Feelings

Eisuke PoV
She said was my imagination. But i don't know why i am so sure than i do know her. I decided to go to check how she is.
Rose:*reading the book*
Eisuke:Everything is okay? You are silent.
Rose:*close the book*Yes it is. Don't worry.
I went beside her and look at her book."medicine techniques" i do remember what her father said than her own heal power.
Eisuke: Why do you read that book?
Rose:Well i learn more things about my power than i didn't know.
Eisuke:I see.
I took away her book and put it on the table.
Rose:Why you did that?!
Eisuke: Tell me something Rose. What do you plan do after you study more about your power?
Rose: Isn't your problem. Give me back the book.
Eisuke:You know pretty well your father told me to protect you. I hope you didn't think do something stupid as risk your life for save your father.
She hadn't said anything. She know is over. How she could think I am going to get fooled by her.
Rose: I was thinking of doing it so what! I want to save him! Don't worry you can quit your job now. I will take care of rest.
She is crazy. How she would think i would stand and watch how she risk her life for what.For someone who soon or later is going to die even if he is going to be saved no one can run of death.
Eisuke:Calm down Rose. I promised to your father I am going to do my job. You won't resolve anything risking your life.
Rose:Why you do care so much the promise you did to my father?!
She started to cry. I went to hug her. I do remember now why i find her familiar.
~memories~
I went outside to look for princess Rose. She run of palace as always. I decided to go in her secret place.
Eisuke:Rose come on. Don't hide anymore.
Rose:..........
She was crying and holding her mother photo. Today is her mother anniversary the king Stewart want me to bring her daughter for go to cemetery.
Eisuke:Don't cry..*went to hug her*You don't look good crying.
Rose:I can't help it...My father doesn't care of my feelings. All that want me to find my soul mate and marry for get rid of me..
Eisuke: Rose...Your father would never want you to be unhappy or hurt. Maybe he is cold sometimes but he do love you.
Rose:How do you know that...?
Eisuke:I know that because your father always tell me than would want you have a happy life..and repair the mistakes he did.
I clean her face.I don't like see her hurt.When she cry i feel like my heart breaks in several pieces
Rose:Eisuke...You know. I am going to tell you something than probably you heard from a lot of girls than look more good than me.
Eisuke:Not compare them with you. Hear me. You are special.
Rose:You really know make me feel better...Hehe.
Eisuke: What you wanted to say?
Rose:I love you Eisuke.
Eisuke:.....
~back to reality~
She kept hug me. As won't ever see me again.Me i was the one who left her. But i had reasons why.
Eisuke:I do care of you because i do have feelings for you.
Rose:!
She started to remember the day she confessed to me. The only woman i waited and love.Is Rose. I won't let her be away of me again. I kissed her.
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey! I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!