Terza crossed her arms sitting up straight "You dont want me to come visit you again?"

Vincenzo retorted "No Terza. You know what I exactly mean..."

Terza said "I can imagine. You dont like surprises... My father says that father and son dont take surprises well in the house of Rosario... but they take it if an O'Neil is the cause...He made a surprise visit to your father and he is bringing in company..."

Vincenzo said "Terza. Dont change the subject..."

Terza said "Your brother let me in... No harm done.... You are mostly annoyed because you only have a towel on. Isn't it?"

Vincenzo narrowed his eyes at her. He then walked to the bed in silence looking at Terza and then was about to grab his clothes from the bed but noticed he couldnt "You are sitting on my clothes..."

Terza said "Am I? Is it your expensive suit? We need to talk first..."

Vincenzo leaned down to grab the clothes but she didnt move.

Vincenzo lost his breath as she reached her hands to his hair as he was leaning down. She stroked the wet strands "Cold water? Seriously? You just had a cold shower?"

Vincenzo inhaled as he stood straight and took a step away " Terza... I believe in respecting women so, move please..."

Terza argued "Right? Thats debatable. You respect women. Do you? Tell me Vincenzo. Keeping women in the dark is respecting. Is it? I have heard stories of how you treated women in Sicily..."

Vincenzo frowned. "What have you heard and who has been telling you lies?"

Terza said "Do you deny it? You dont count women as equals to you... I have a problem with that..."

Vincenzo said "I do..."

Terza said "You are loyal to the Rosarios in Sicily... They dont treat women the same way... I have heard of the woman who got widowed in the town under your rule... She is not even allowed to get married again... or the case of the woman who cant get divorce ..."

Vincenzo said "She is taking care of her children... A child needs a father..."

Terza said "Oh really? The kind of father who hits his wife is not fit enough to father children Vincenzo..."

Vincenzo said "When her case was brought to me, I put him under an order... if he raises a hand on his wife, he will lose his fingers... He has paid for his sins..."

Terza said " You are missing the point here...

Vincenzo said "I cant give up my rules or my family's rules..."

Terza said "You can... If they are wrong...."

Vincenzo said "I agree. I am not going back until my father goes... and he makes peace by seeing my great grandfather..."

Terza shook her head "He will go... He is the kind of father who will not involve his son in his own fight... Abandonment is not what he is going to approve of... But you can go back and give your father some closure and justice... Now... While the old don is alive..."

Vincenzo said "Is that why you are here? To continue last night's conversation?"

Terza said "Yes. Of course... Time is running out... Your father may fly to Sicily as early as tonight... with you and his family... Thats why my father has come here today..."

Vincenzo said "My father wont go so early if he decides to go for certain... My aunt has threats directed to her..."

Terza said "Your father is not expected to leave New York. You are right... Thats when its most likely your father will make the trip or thats what my father thinks... Your father has the Rossi family and the Sergei Santiago's loyal forces on his side. My father has told me that they are being put in charge of security measures for your family... all of it is because your father is leaving..."

Vincenzo said "Your father knows too much... More than I do..."

Terza said "Because your father has allowed him to know... Your father didnt ban Riordan Rossi or Sergei Santiago from telling my father about what they do for him... You have no idea how powerful the will of your father is... He can do anything... Everything is in his control... But you are his son... If anyone can help here its you... Listen to me Vincenzo... You have to use your powers..."

Vincenzo said " I have none... No one can influence the will of my father... He is the true heir to the Rosario empire in Sicily... Thats in a will and as his eldest son I took it all because he refused to go near the place... He will call the shots..."

Terza shook her head "You can give orders and make demands that your father can but wont make happen..."

Vincenzo said "Its not going to help unify the family if its done publicly. We deal with matters like this in private. When I turn twenty one and I am of legal age my father said I then can get justice... This is no time for justice..."

Terza said " Its not about justice... I am not really talking about justice... I am talking about ... the truth... while the old don is alive..."

Vincenzo said "I will think about it... Now... Move please..."

He took a step forward as Terza moved. While looking at Terza he grabbed his clothes from the bed and walked to the bathroom and walked away.

Terza breathed "At least try to think about it..."

Vincenzo entered the bathroom in silence and banged the door hard. He sighed deeply as he got changed into his clothes. He left the bedroom while he was fixing his tie. Seeing Terza again sitting on his bed again gave him a shock. There was something about this picture making him feel emotions he didnt want to feel. His girl in his room.

Terza stood up " You intrigue me....You are not afraid of anything... except girls getting too close..." She then started walking towards him.

Vincenzo said "Girls... What girls... There is only you..."

Terza said " Oh. Is it? Just me?" She stood in front of him and grabbed his tie "Let me do it..."

Vincenzo let go allowing her to fix his tie, her way. Terza said " We both know its not true..."

He said "There has always been just you..."

Terza tightened the tie abit too much as she said "Letizia Marciano..." She then let go of his tie.

Vincenzo loosened his tie and said "I had no choice... I couldnt let her die... She would have been dead if I didnt protect her in New York... It was going to be permanent unless Vitale managed to fix the matter. I am sorry Terza... I know you may never forgive me and I dont expect you to..."

Terza shook her head " I dont need an apology and there is nothing to forgive. Just dont say I was the only girl in your life..."

Vincenzo said "I never loved Letizia. I cared for her because I was keeping her alive for Vitale..."

Terza said "Really? Then what has changed now? Vitale told me you came close to ordering her death even... Dont you care for her? Why protect her only to order her death? I never understand... I know you never forgave her after she attacked your sister in survival camp but based on what I hear, you not only have lost any feelings of protectiveness to her which I understand, you despise her now... I can understand you never could look at her the same way after she hurt your sister but Tristan dropped the matter so lets move on... Vitale told me you are no longer as protective because you blame her for the strain in our relationships... I can tell you now... If there are strains, its all your doing. I am not jealous of other girls... If you cheat on me, I say good riddance to you... Stop punishing her because I am ignoring you... He said you did lock her away for weeks because she was not respectful to the elders..."

Vincenzo said "I dont think she needs you to defend her... Vitale always convinces me to give her another chance... As long as Vitale breathes, her death is delayed unless she goes above and beyond... my limit..."

Terza leaned closer and said "What is above and beyond your limit?"

Vincenzo said "Its a question you can answer....You are the one who set my limit..."

Terza raised an eyebrow "Do I?"

Vincenzo nodded "You do... You are everything to me Terza... I will do anything for you... Anyone who disrespects you, displeases you or looks at you the wrong way, signs their death warrant..."

A Mob Boss's Territory (Book 4-About Vincenzo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें