The Day

Fast forward a week and it was the day. Zen and genji watched the news to see the legal omnic marriage speech. Many haters were there and even more omnic and human couples were there, some crying and some hugging. Zen hugged genji the whole time. Genji was also happy and hugged Zen back. "Genji.." Zen said. Genji looks at Zen "yeah, zenny?"
"When we get married... How many people should we invite?"
"As many as you want, honey"
Zen smiled and kisses genji. Hanzo then walks in "how much longer till the marriage?"
Genji then looks at hanzo "how long until your marriage with mccree?"
Hanzo blushes "sh-shut up!"
"I bet you wanna ask mccre3 to marry him- wait a minute..."
"What is it, brother?"
Genji looks at Zen "Zen, I think we need to post-pown the marriage"
Zen is confused "why?"
"I need to propose to you first.."
"Oh, ok!" Zen smiles
Genji motions hanzo to get out and genji sits next to Zen as the finish watching the legal omnic marriage news. After that was over, they lay on the bed and are happy the omnics can marry their loved one.

((Sorry this was so short, I was bored today and had nothing else to do so I added to the story. I might put another chapter with oni genji and Kitsune Zen or add the proposing chapter. I need to think about it))