The First Time in Forever

It was 5 days after the war, heros settling and being healed from their hard work of battling. Zenny was healing most people that were wounded slightly. Angela was working on an extremely wounded person and she needed to make him a cyborg. Zen started to worry for the poor guy and hoped for the best for him. After zen's work was done, Angela came out of her office shortly after. "Ah, hello, Angela!" Said zenny. Mercy looks at zenny and walks over to him. "Hello, zenny," She said "How was your day?"
"It was good.. Say, if you don't mind me asking, who is the person who was ingured?" Zenny asked. Mercy looked scared and didn't want to tell Zen. Instead of saying she didn't want to tell him, she walks away from zenny and goes to the operation room. Zen then becomes very worried. He pulls out his wallet and looks at his stored photos. He looks at his graduation and best friend photos with genji. Mcree looks over at zen's photos and sighs. "Say.. Have you seen genji after graduation? I only saw everyday for a month after graduation. I wonder how he's doing." Mcree said. Zen looks at Mcree and then speaks, "I do also wish he is doing well.. I miss him dearly.." Zen then puts his hand on his face and elbow on his knee and slowly cries. Mcree and hanzo look at the crying omnic. Hanzo pats his back while Mcree tries to cheer him up. Zen misses his high school days and wishes he could see his old crush once more.
     Fast forward 2 years and there is a new member to the team with an unknown name. He looks like a cute omnic and he seems to really hate hanzo. Zen was confused of why he did, but he didn't care. Zen just wanted to introduce himself. He goes up to the robot as he is at his self taught sword practice. The robot looked at Zen for a good 30 seconds before he picks up Zen and hugs him. Zenny gets startled, but laughs it off. "Are you a hugger?" Zen asked. "No. Not usually. Only on special moments is when I hug someone." The robot said. Zen gets more confused and asks why he says that. The robot put Zen down and reached for his mask, but he puts down his hand. "Meet me at the cherry tree with a view of the battlefeild 3 weeks from now" the robot said. Before Zen could ask him anymore questions, he ran away with a green light trail behind him. Zen goes on his phone and marks down "meet up with new guy at my cherry tree" on his calender. Zen walks back to the base where he can meet up with the team. Zen thought the robot was strange, but the voice was oddly familier.