The First Date

It was 5 days after the big nightmare. Omnic marriage would be legal in 1 week. Genji and zenny would be married in two weeks so that they would have a week to plan. As they were talking in their room they shared for 3 weeks, genji asked if Zen wanted to go to the park to hang out. "Uh.. You Sure? Just to hang out? You sure this is not a date?" Zenny asked. Genji blushed a bit, "o-only of you want it to be" genji said shyly. Zen's face lit up, "yes! I would love to go on a date, genji!" Zen said happily. Genji started to blush a lot. He took off his mask and kissed Zen. "This made things a lot easier for me, Zen." genji said. Zen blushes and put his mask back on as they walk out to go to the park.
     15 minutes later, they walk to the park and sit down at the bench. "This place is nice" genji said. "Not as nice as you~" Zen replied. Genji blushed, "n-nice joke." Genji said.
"No, it's not a joke. You really are sweet and nice."
"Stop joking, zenny."
"No, I am not joking."
"Pfft. Pure joking."
Zen pushes genji gently making him nudge slightly. Genji also pushes Zen, but slightly harder. Zen then nudges him pretty hard. Genji the pushes Zen so hard that he and Zen falls to the ground, genji on topnand Zen on the bottom. Genji and zen blush furiously. "U-uh.. S-sorry." Genji said shyly. Zen didn't say anything. "S-should I get up??" Genji asked. "N-no... Stay." Zenny said as he wrapped his arms around genji. Genji blushes more. Zenny takes off his mask and kisses genji. Genji accepts it and kisses back. This lasted for 5 minutes until one person said "EW! KIDS, DON'T LOOK AT THAT DUMB OMNIC KISSING THAT POOR MAN." Which made zenny and genji feel sad. They then ignored it and continued kissing until genji wanted to go home. They then got up and walked back to their house. As they walked back, holding hands, they looked around just to see many disgusted people staring at them. Genji was confused, but zenny knee why. There were many omnic marriage haters. Genji didn't let it stop him from loving zenny though. They walked back to their house and lay on their bed. They start to hold hands and talk about the future. "I want to be a pro ninja and fight whenever so I can to help to world someday." Genji said. Zen giggled a bit and then said his future. "I want there to be peace and love for omnic marriges in the future." Zen said. Genji looks at zenny and zenny looks at genji. They go to kiss, but Mcree breaks open the door before they do. "Sorry to bother y'all, but you need to peek outside." Mcree said a bit scared. Genji and Zen peek outside and a big group of people are outside with signs that says "no omnic marriges" or "omnics deserve no love". Genji looks over at zenny who was backed to the wall, crying. Genji runs over to Zen and hugs him. "Zenny, don't cry!" Genji said. Zenny was very sad and wanted to marry genji. "Zenny, omnic marriage is legal soon! We can marry a week after it's legal." Genji said. Zenny wipes a tear from his face. "I-i forgot... We will be so happy together, right?" Zenny asked. Genji smiled, "of course! Why wouldn't we?" He asked. Zenny looked up at genji and said, "there are a lot of haters... How could we live if they are there waiting to attack those omnics who are married.. It scares me." Genji keeps hugging Zen until he is calmed down. "I will protect you, zenny.." Genji said. "Thank you, genji." Zenny said.